Who else is all for...

EZ-E

No. It would favor schools in talent rich areas and the rich would just get richer.

Yep thats what im thinking. Bad idea, we get people from visits, not from instate. This would hurt us

Yeah I don't like this either.

Im not saying it would have to be in August. The basketball signing period started last wednesday I believe. One in November one in February???

No. It would favor schools in talent rich areas and the rich would just get richer.

Yep thats what im thinking. Bad idea, we get people from visits, not from instate. This would hurt us

Yeah I don't like this either.

Im not saying it would have to be in August. The basketball signing period started last wednesday I believe. One in November one in February???

seems like some kids aren't able to make many visits until after the season, and with playoffs, that can stretch into november. i guess i'd be alright with an early signing on december 1st, but i don't see a big need for it.

I don’t think earlier recruiting would favor the rich. Texas, Florida and USC are going to get pretty much whoever they go after. Signing earlier would force them to make an earlier decision—with less information. It could work to our advantage.