KState is going to throw the kitchen sink at us

Eric

I think they realize if they play this game straight up and go head to head with us, they will lose. So I'm certain they will go for fake punts, fake field goals and use some trick plays to boot. I'm fine with doing a punt safe and not getting any rush on the kicker. Same with field goals, just let Suh plow up the middle and everyone else can hang back.

Hopefully the defense can stay at home and blow up some of their trick plays.

I think they realize if they play this game straight up and go head to head with us, they will lose. So I'm certain they will go for fake punts, fake field goals and use some trick plays to boot. I'm fine with doing a punt safe and not getting any rush on the kicker. Same with field goals, just let Suh plow up the middle and everyone else can hang back.

Is that Snyder's style?

I am not real worried about it. The defense will play how it has all year and these things wont work, see the reverse KU tried last weekend, Turner blew that up for a 2 yd loss. We got burned by a fake punt agianst ISU, but as a previous poster said Pelini wont allow another ISU debacle.

Is that Snyder's style?

My thought exactly. It's not in Snyder's nature to run trick plays. He'll have his team ready to play, but I still think Nebraska will blow them out.