CU looking pretty good at the half

Billyball

Dear Lord, PLEASE do not let this CU team show up against us!!! I am getting old and I don't think my heart can take much more of this nonsense.

eh, tell your heart its going to be okay. okie lite was playing their first game with qb issues, and pulled out the win. nebraska knows and finally understands how to win with their quarterback merely breathing at best, through the mouth, so the team is used to playing in such a manner.

Well I feel like throwing a piss bomb at someone, maybe at Talkins house, hell, I don't know, I go through 3 1/2 quarters of feeling really good and now I feel like I have blue balls.

I don't blame you a bit-I'd feel the same way. no, actually I'd feel worse(primarily because this may justify keeping dumbo dan around another year).

Well I feel like throwing a piss bomb at someone, maybe at Talkins house, hell, I don't know, I go through 3 1/2 quarters of feeling really good and now I feel like I have blue balls.

Ahhhhh, middle school............................*memories* :lol:

What?? Try last night with the missas....lol J/K she put out :)