**Official Kansas State Gameday Discusion Thread**

HSKRNOKC

Hahaha poor LSU... There will be so many disgruntled fans tomarrow at work.

Um, it's nationally televised on ESPN. If you have ESPN, you have the game.

But this is Shreveport... one of the dumbest cities on the planet. Last week, I got to see maybe 20 minutes of the Stanford game before the cable signal went out. Kept calling the cable company because I was p*ssed off... They decided that Saturdays during the noon hours would be the perfect time to conduct signal diagnostics or whatever the crap their excuses were... cable was out for such a long time that by the time it came back on, almost all of the games were over.

"If you have ESPN" (Knocks on wood!)

Three major mistakes by Les Miles.

Should have run the ball when he had a 50 yard field goal. Then should have called timeout with 30 some seconds left and still given them a chance ... finally, the last play ... not having the field goal team ready.

At it all ends in a "L".

Wow, that really surprized me ... his coaching mistakes.

SheepdogMark

Should have run the ball when he had a 50 yard field goal. Then should have called timeout with 30 some seconds left and still given them a chance ... finally, the last play ... not having the field goal team ready.

At it all ends in a "L".

SheepdogMark

I am happy to see the mistakes.....not an LSU fan. Besides, the more teams in front of us that fall, the better we look in the polls.

At it all ends in a "L".

SheepdogMark

:yeah I was thinking, Jim Tressel would have run the ball up the middle 3 times and kick after that, but I don't think they could have got the field goal team on for that last play and got the ball snapped in time. The clock moves as soon as the official spots it. I'm pretty sure LSU thought that ball would get thrown in to the end zone at that point so that may be why they weren't ready. QB needed to actually take the snap and make a play there.