Make your case...why we would beat Texas

craigsker

Hey I know we've got CU next week, but it's more important for the team to not look ahead than it is me right?

Anyways, don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm a doubter....I've been wrong before (see Mizzou and OU). I admit it. But I can't help it. I don't see any way in hell we beat Texas.

Make your case. Why and how we beat the 'Horns.

Because OU proved a good defense can shut down Texas' offense. Also, we shut down KSU's return game this past weekend so we can shut down shipley in that aspect also. If we mix up the blitzes well enough and keep McCoy uncomfortable in the pocket we force him to throw it early and hopefully into some bad throws and our d makes some plays. it's possible... maybe not likely, but it is possible.

A great defense can keep you in any game. If we can generate a little offense, maybe get a couple of big plays, get a turnover or two deep in their territory, that could be all we need. Plus if we get up on them, they may start to press and make more mistakes, since they have so much on the line for this game and everyone will be expecting them to win.

Hey I know we've got CU next week, but it's more important for the team to not look ahead than it is me right?

Anyways, don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm a doubter....I've been wrong before (see Mizzou and OU). I admit it. But I can't help it. I don't see any way in hell we beat Texas.

Make your case. Why and how we beat the 'Horns.

:restore Only one way, the Defense turns in an Oklahoma like performance

Playing better at Colorado would be a nice start.

:yeah - maybe looking a bit better on 1st down. This 1-3yd gain on first down, followed by a throw Lee can't make, is getting old. How many 3rd downs did we convert against kSucks? Maybe it's not even a big deal and maybe i'm way off even saying it... just seems Watson shoots himself in the foot over and over and over. Continuously putting these guys in 3rd and 4,5,6,etc. If Lee doesn't attempt to be a rusher the rest of the year, I'd be happy.