SIAP: Suh back on Ballot. VOTE!!!

+9,400 right now.

And the Tigers fans are claiming their votes aren't being counted on TigerNet. I showed them that they were, but no response yet.

Since Suh and Spiller were both included on the poll Monday, Suh has gotten votes at a 3:1 ratio, 2,725 to 907.

By the way - if we're using macros or a bot to artificially pump up Suh's votes, it's the worst bot of all time. It's only pimping about 50 votes per hour since Monday. :laughpound

I could be wrong, but I think this fan vote is the same as the other votes, meaning the top three are counted and get points. Three points for a first place vote and so on. So Clemson fans can take solace in the fact that their effort hasn't been wasted. Suh will get three points from the fan vote, Spiller two and Ingram one.

I could be wrong, but I think this fan vote is the same as the other votes, meaning the top three are counted and get points. Three points for a first place vote and so on. So Clemson fans can take solace in the fact that their effort hasn't been wasted. Suh will get three points from the fan vote, Spiller two and Ingram one.

That would make sense.