Nebraska Texas Big XII Championship Game prelude video

I would like to make this video somewhat lengthy about 5 to maybe 7 minutes, showcasing both Nebraska and Texas Highlights. If anyone knows of a song(s) that would perfectly fit this prelude it would be appreciated. I have a couple song ideas but I don't know if they would fit the video. they are both by Sick Puppies called "You're Going Down" and "Streetfighter (War)"

How about something a little less traditional, like maybe Explosions in the Sky (band that did all the Friday Night Lights stuff)?

I think something instrumental would be awesome, especially if the song had a big climax :)

LOL, explosions is like THE most used band for football highlights.

By the way if you want an EPIC sports vid.. feast on this gem...

How about something a little less traditional, like maybe Explosions in the Sky (band that did all the Friday Night Lights stuff)?

I think something instrumental would be awesome, especially if the song had a big climax :)

LOL, explosions is like THE most used band for football highlights.

By the way if you want an EPIC sports vid.. feast on this gem...

I understand your point and it is well taken, but if I were to look through 50 football highlights on youtube I bet the vast majority of them would all be set to hard rock or hip hop :)