TU VS TAMU

kshusker89

This doesn't make me as worried as some of you seem to be. This game has exposed the Texas defense. Now obviously A&M is playing at a level offensively that I doubt we could match, but they are playing at a level defensively that we could easily surpass. If we keep the game close through 3 quarters, anything can happen.

I'm not taking a lot of positives out of this game tonight. The A&M recievers were making tough catches and running solid routes. Our defense has given up it's share of plays and the way colt can scramble...

Looking at film of this game is almost a waste of time it was a rivalry game on the road.....

Honestly since the Oklahoma game our defense has been playing sluggish. I thought kansas was just a hangover but then came kstate and now Colorado the defense hasn't been as sharp as it was at the oklahoma game. We were flyin to the qb and all the tackles were being made. Now were not rushing and missing tackles. We gotta put more pressure on McCoy and make tackles on Shipley downfield. Hopefully we will turn around soon. I'd like to see us knock off Texas.