REX

Bos8888

I'm elated that Rex is back. If he wasn't back for this game, we very well could have lost. Looking at the offensive personnel that we have going into next season, I sure hope that they work with the O-line and try to develop into more of a power-running team for next year. Rex and Roy should make a good 1-2 punch. I don't think that we have the skill players on O to be very successful in other offensive schemes next year.

I love the way this kid runs. First of all he hits the holes fast and can read when nothing is there and change directions. Then when it looks like he's going down he seems to pick up 1, 2, 3 or more yards. He runs so low to the ground. I've watched a lot of Danny Woodhead of Chadron St. and Rex reminds of how Danny ran. I hope Roy's shoulder is okay for the Texas game cause were going to need both of them.

if he was only 90% it wouldn't matter cause he plays every down with 110% effort. That makes 100%!!!

1. How can you give 110% effort? Last time I checked it's imposible to go over 100% with anything.

2. Even if you could do that, 110% of 90 is 99%, not 100%.

So, overall, good logic.

You obviously don't have the same credit card company that I have!

I'm elated that Rex is back. If he wasn't back for this game, we very well could have lost. Looking at the offensive personnel that we have going into next season, I sure hope that they work with the O-line and try to develop into more of a power-running team for next year. Rex and Roy should make a good 1-2 punch. I don't think that we have the skill players on O to be very successful in other offensive schemes next year.

I desperately hope we'll move to a power-smashmouth offense next year too. I think surely TO/Bo see that sooner or later he "must" go that way. Why not now?

Bo has done an outrageously great job with the blackshirts. If we can get some real-deal running game going on offense I think this program is heading back to it's richly deserved premier status.