Bottle Our Offense as a New Sleep Aid!

statman

Seriously, I am considering taking all of our offensive plays and cutting them into a video that I can sell as a national sleep aid. Wow, we are boring beyond belief and next week is not going to be pretty.

Our defense will play well and give Texas all they can handle but I am afraid they will wear down as the game goes on as they will be on the field most of the night. Hope I am wrong but would take a miracle like Watson forgetting his playbook at home and maybe making some new stuff up...

Seriously, I am considering taking all of our offensive plays and cutting them into a video that I can sell as a national sleep aid. Wow, we are boring beyond belief and next week is not going to be pretty.

Our defense will play well and give Texas all they can handle but I am afraid they will wear down as the game goes on as they will be on the field most of the night. Hope I am wrong but would take a miracle like Watson forgetting his playbook at home and maybe making some new stuff up...

You know, this looks an awful lot like Beamer Ball. Great D, Henery pinning them back all day, and a very boring offense. I'll take the win though!

CU put up 403 yards on us today. What the hell was with that last touchdown too was that Hagg? That dude gave up huge plays all day.

Not sure... but Hagg was hyped to be this lockdown DB, and he has been pretty average in pass coverage this year. I have been disappointed by him several times this year.

Asante had some brain farts again, too.

Short Week + CCG coming up may have played a role, I'm not sure. But that last play was inexcusable.

lol!!

No doubt it will work with extreme efficiency but will it be addictive??

Agreed. After waiting a week for this game, I was nearly asleep by halftime. Good thing I had a 3 year old making his usual racket around the house otherwise I may have missed the 2nd half.

The offense is gonna have to be more aggressive next week. I just wanna see some shots down field. But who knows. We all know for a fact that niether side of the ball played as well as they couldve. tehy were focused on this game to start, but it seemed like when we went up 14-0, everyone including the D laid off and started thinking about Texas already.

i bet the offense has been trying to look bad all year and then during the big12 champ game well score 70

That would be something. Team comes out next week and is just rolling all over Texas...5 wide, trick plays...you know just crazy yards and TDs left and right. The culmination would be Pelini rolling into post-game press interviews and just yelling out "Surprise f'ers! How do you like my offense now?"

Would love to see a big game put together next weekend.

Colt McCoy is gonna give our D troubles though. Even if our D shows up the same way we did against OU. It's QB's like McCoy who give us fits. He's a dual threat.

We just have to go out with heart next week the same way Auburn did today with Alabama. Just give it everything we've got and then some and hope the end result is a Win.

Would love to see a big game put together next weekend.

Colt McCoy is gonna give our D troubles though. Even if our D shows up the same way we did against OU. It's QB's like McCoy who give us fits. He's a dual threat.

We just have to go out with heart next week the same way Auburn did today with Alabama. Just give it everything we've got and then some and hope the end result is a Win.

I agree. If we can make him one dimensional then that will help loads. I have to admit that last night he showed a little more speed than I thought he had during some of those runs.