Beach Buffs

admo

Yall need to show a little more respect for our CU brother BB. Get PO'd about whatever, but dude has been around each week win or loss and has been a good contributor to the board. Winning feels great, losing always sucks. Dont smear it in his face. Dont get PO'd b/c of the last score. At least not at him.

What ever happened to winning gracefully? Some of yall need to brush up on sportsmanship. No matter how much you wanted to win 50-0, understand the diff between a good poster and a troll.

Good win for the Huskers. Was close as expected. CU always plays a bit better against us than anyone else. And we did it.

To the other CU pineholes, that's fine. But keep in mind Beach Buffs is always here on the board. Be tolerant & less emotional.

with all of the vitriol and hatred toward CU, i am surprised he has stuck around. i know i have a lot of respect for BB and am glad he offers his perspective and partakes in the give and take of college football fandom. we need to be put in place and challenged, he keeps us honest and grounded. it is not a lot of fun arguing about a team or fan base without a little reciprocity.

Be less emotional...lol.

That's really asking for a lot from this board. You've been around a long while now and you've seen just as many /ragequits and whatnot as I have. Just look at all the irrational posts in each week's game thread. C'mon, lol.

:) Yeah I know brother dawg.. I thought the emotional part was a nice touch lol

To clarify things the comments BB made were on the allbuffs website not on this board. What happens over there needs to stay over there; that's their board not ours. I'm sure they quote stuff some of us say about them over there also.

Keep it civil. We are watching :)

GBR

To clarify things the comments BB made were on the allbuffs website not on this board. What happens over there needs to stay over there; that's their board not ours. I'm sure they quote stuff some of us say about them over there also.

Keep it civil. We are watching :)

GBR

That's like me saying that I called my gf a fat pig to my roommate and not to her face so since she found out about it she can't use it against me because i didn't say it to her. that's a bs excuse IMO... he said it, he obviously meant it. I used to respect the guy a lot... he'd always been civil here and a good poster.. However, that post takes everything away from that and makes him no better than the rest of the idiots on that board. (not calling him an idiot, just 95% of that board over there....)

I don't know what was said, but I have to agree with havoc here. It's pretty laughable to try and tell people to just ignore what some person has said on another board just because it was on another board. Especially when it was apparently about this board (or at least about Husker fans).

unless that board exists solely in Vegas, because as we all know, what happens in vegas stays in vegas.

I don't know what was said, but I have to agree with havoc here. It's pretty laughable to try and tell people to just ignore what some person has said on another board just because it was on another board. Especially when it was apparently about this board (or at least about Husker fans).

Let me go ahead and enlighten you then...

(BeachBuffs @ Nov 25 2009, 02:26 PM)

"I am embroiled on Huskerboard because those little bitch assed whiners cannot read f'ing english over. the nubskers still claim that only OU is their rival and yet it is not reciprocated, stupid fuskers."

Hey, he's entitled to his opinion just like everyone else is. But we're entitled to our feelings about it because of his comments.

that is weird that he keeps the same name. also, although his language was foul, probably to fit in with that crowd, he does make a point. we consider OU our rival (although this is not unanimous) they do not think we are their rival; CU thinks they are our rival, even though we do not think they are ours.

I'll clarify my position right here and now then:

Yes I posted that there. I have never attempted to disguise myself as a Husker fan, I am not a Husker fan at all but I do like discussing college football and there are some very knowledgable posters about it here. There are people here that will go off on about CU and how crappy the fans are and so forth, I recognize that this is just part of how things are on an opposing fan site. On here I am a fan of the enemy, on Allbuffs I am a fan of the home team so to speak. Over here you all use terms like sCUm to desribe us, over there we call you Fuskers. When I am on your site I try and be respectfull so as to continue good discussions, if some of you thought I was somehow being turned to the darkside then you were mistaken :) Bigrediowan plays the same game, over here I am a sCUm fan and my coach is an asshat(which is true) but when he posts on Allbuffs he dances the same dance although this week the Allbuffs admin let the Husker trolls do what they want to so Bigrediowan got to play the obnoxious troll part as well...lol If I have wrote something on Huskerboard that is horribly wrong and deserve to be banned then so be it, but I will write what I want in the spirit of the Allbuffs over there.

Also, may I point out that it is a little creepy to have someone forum stalk me, I did not realize I was so popular, so thank you to all my fans...lol

Not only can this "bitch ass whiner" read English, I'm actually quite good at it. And I'm quite good at showing my point of view. If that causes an opposing fan to react this way, I can't do much about it.

I've always respected BB. I've always thought he contributed well here. But I can't control how he feels about us.

I'll clarify my position right here and now then:

Yes I posted that there. I have never attempted to disguise myself as a Husker fan, I am not a Husker fan at all but I do like discussing college football and there are some very knowledgable posters about it here. There are people here that will go off on about CU and how crappy the fans are and so forth, I recognize that this is just part of how things are on an opposing fan site. On here I am a fan of the enemy, on Allbuffs I am a fan of the home team so to speak. Over here you all use terms like sCUm to desribe us, over there we call you Fuskers. When I am on your site I try and be respectfull so as to continue good discussions, if some of you thought I was somehow being turned to the darkside then you were mistaken :) Bigrediowan plays the same game, over here I am a sCUm fan and my coach is an asshat(which is true) but when he posts on Allbuffs he dances the same dance although this week the Allbuffs admin let the Husker trolls do what they want to so Bigrediowan got to play the obnoxious troll part as well...lol If I have wrote something on Huskerboard that is horribly wrong and deserve to be banned then so be it, but I will write what I want in the spirit of the Allbuffs over there.

Also, may I point out that it is a little creepy to have someone forum stalk me, I did not realize I was so popular, so thank you to all my fans...lol

Not going to get off that easy and blame me for things bro. I've never called your coach an asshat, in fact I called him a good coach at the beginning of this season and I don't recall discussing him here recently. I call you sCUm over here SOMETIMES, I've also said it on Allbuffs before as well, but don't use it that often over there. The only acronyms I use consistently are KSUcks and ISUcks. I've made my position on Colorado very clear, I dislike them strongly, but I don't hate them like I hate KSUcks. I hate them with every bone in my body and there are no words to express how deep that hatred goes. I'm very respectful on your board, just like you are here, unless I'm provoked and I will stand up for my colors and my team because as a fan what else is expected?

Hate week on Allbuffs is fun and y'all provoke us just as much as we provoke you. Allbuffs is a completely different board than Huskerboard in that it's a little more aggressive over there and the bickering and personal attacks are allowed to continue to a certain point. What you said over there you said because everyone else over there likes to attack our intelligence as Husker fans and think it's funny. I said over there in a post that making decisions about a person based on the school they graduated from or the team they root for is not only immature, but just plain wrong. At least we don't block the word Buffs, CU, or Colorado from being posted over here unlike the word Husker on Allbuffs.

Having said all this I still have respect for you and could care less what you post over there and don't think you meet any criteria for being banned over here. I like an outsiders perspective on our board because sometimes we get blinded with rose colored glasses and need grounded some. I wish we had more posters outside of the Husker World on this board. Makes the board a better and more diverse place and makes for better and more spirited discussion.