Who covers shipley? Can Gomes cover him>

blkshrtz

Malcolm Williams and the A&M defensive game plan against Shipley say hi.

Yep, you've got more than one good WR. Odds are that the Longhorns are going to find success against us. But we're going to make you work for it, we hope, and maybe even make a game of it.

Texas needs to not overlook the Huskers. We can be beaten, but you'd better come to play.

:)

I expect a low scoring game. Texas O will score some points, but I am quite sure it's going to be a slow, painful process much like our OU game.

That's what we thought when Texas Tech came to town, and look what happened. We have no idea week to week which team will show up. Each game is like opening Christmas presents.... only sometimes, it's a lump of coal. :)

But seriously whenever the chances provide us, I don't see either Kunalic or Henery kicking directly to Shipley. I don't see the coaches wanting to take that chance.

Your other two choices are

1) kick it out of bounds and let Texas start at the 40, or

2) kick it to two-time defending Junior World Long Jump Champion (and Junior World 4x100 meter relay champ) Marquise Goodwin, who just returned a kickoff 95 yards for a TD in his most recent game.

But seriously whenever the chances provide us, I don't see either Kunalic or Henery kicking directly to Shipley. I don't see the coaches wanting to take that chance.

2) kick it to two-time defending Junior World Long Jump Champion (and Junior World 4x100 meter relay champ) Marquise Goodwin, who just returned a kickoff 95 yards for a TD in his most recent game.

That play was over SO FAST. That kid has ridiculous speed. He hit the last hole and as he broke into space he turned on another gear that normal humans don't have. That poor kicker wasn't even part of the play.

Malcolm Williams and the A&M defensive game plan against Shipley say hi.

I really feel like this is the guy we need to look out for. Watching the A&M game I don't know how many times I saw this guy streaking down the field. Plus, he looks tall as well. Shipley scares me, but this guy is dangerous.

That play was over SO FAST. That kid has ridiculous speed. He hit the last hole and as he broke into space he turned on another gear that normal humans don't have. That poor kicker wasn't even part of the play.

Could someone tell the Texas fans that we have a kicker that, indoors, is going to put it out of the endzone nearly every kickoff? I'm just sayin' I don't believe either one of them gets a chance to return a kickoff inside of Jerry World.

Could someone tell the Texas fans that we have a kicker that, indoors, is going to put it out of the endzone nearly every kickoff? I'm just sayin' I don't believe either one of them gets a chance to return a kickoff inside of Jerry World.

I think I would actually prefer to put hole in that ridiculous screen. Maybe a couple of holes...

Nebraska has had 29 kickoffs returned against them. Texas has had 35 returned against them. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that 29 is a greater percentage of Nebraska's total kickoffs than 35 is of Texas'.