Prince returning punts

Niles has been hit and miss on punts. He runs east and west too much IMO.

Prince has crazy moves. It's obvious from his 2 long interception returns this year. Just look at his high school highlight tape. It's unreal

I wonder why he isn't returning kicks and punts and tearing it up???

I think Niles learned something from his east/west style of punt returns last week. Notice how he went right up the middle on the TD return?

Or perhaps it was CU over-analyzing film that sent them to the sidelines. Either way, he showed he has a little ability to read the coverage unit. I say we keep him there, he was 2nd team All-Big 12, behind freak of nature Banks, in at least one list I read in that role.

Amukamara is not returning punts. You'd like to see Amukamara return punts.

You may want to rethink your title. ;)

knapplc i like your nit-picking ability ;) You have very good attention to detail

But seriously, you have to think the coaches considered him. I wonder why did he didn't win the job.

Thanks, man. It's all in fun. :)

Regarding Amukamara returning punts... good question. Not sure why he didn't get the job. Paul has (finally) started showing a good ROI, but his early season work was sometimes painful to watch.

With an O like ours, you can't afford too many turnovers. I'm guessing PA dropped a few too many in practice. I think Rex is the #2 guy, or was anyway (before injury), because he secured the ball the best.

That's sort of what i was thinking.

And yes Paul finally took one to the house but he needs more consistency. It just seems like we had more much consistency with Swift last year.

Did I miss something? Cuz i could have sworn Niles Paul just returned a punt for a TD last week???...yea he isnt perfect but he makes plays...besides we cant afford to lose prince to any injury

Yes yes yes Paul returned one last week. I just think the coaches should utilize one of our most athletic players as much as possible. But you make a good point, he is a lock down corner. Prince being injured would be more of a deficit than Paul IMO.