1994 Huskers are pissed at some of you now

All you Pacifists need to check in to the real world. This reminds me exactly of the 1993 National Championship. We won the game, on the field, the officials con'd us out of it, and lost in heartbreaking fashion.

Did the 1994 squad say "Oh, we're proud of ourselves" "nobody should be blamed" and take the loss in stride?

HELL NO.

Their motto was UNFINISHED BUSINESS and they were PISSED OFF TO HIGH HELL and were ready to TAKE IT OUT ON THE WORLD in 1994. They developed the correct winning attitude and beat every team into the dust.

That is what Nebraska will do next year, I guarantee it.

Will you?

All you Pacifists need to check in to the real world. This reminds me exactly of the 1993 National Championship. We won the game, on the field, the officials con'd us out of it, and lost in heartbreaking fashion.

Did the 1994 squad say "Oh, we're proud of ourselves" "nobody should be blamed" and take the loss in stride?

HELL NO.

Their motto was UNFINISHED BUSINESS and they were PISSED OFF TO HIGH HELL and were ready to TAKE IT OUT ON THE WORLD in 1994. They developed the correct winning attitude and beat every team into the dust.

Will you?

HELL NO.

Will you?

Um? Last I checked I'm an overweight white guy sitting behind a keyboard @ 1:02 am. I don't influence a darn thing. Simmer down. Let the team worry about how they handle it. We can do whatever the hell we want.

Damn you, I was in the process of starting a thread like this.

Look here, we're losing some important players, but alot more returning that have made a huge impact this year. The offense is gonna be sh#t's better next year. With the Brothers' attitude and this team's swagger, call me nut, I'm predicting a National Championship next year. These kind of games really bring out the best in who's resiliant. You know the guys comin back next year wanna get to work on it tommorrow if they could.

Damn you, I was in the process of starting a thread like this.

Look here, we're losing some important players, but alot more returning that have made a huge impact this year. The offense is gonna be sh#t's better next year. With the Brothers' attitude and this team's swagger, call me nut, I'm predicting a National Championship next year. These kind of games really bring out the best in who's resiliant. You know the guys comin back next year wanna get to work on it tommorrow if they could.

HELL NO.

Will you?

Um? Last I checked I'm an overweight white guy sitting behind a keyboard @ 1:02 am. I don't influence a darn thing. Simmer down. Let the team worry about how they handle it. We can do whatever the hell we want.

Have a nice day Wisconsin, you can go back to whinning about the fact that Farve is playing for the Vikings now.

T_O_B

I was not aware at the time considering I was so young but I watched video of Tom and he talked constantly about the polls and what might happen with a great effort. Where we would be ranked, how things may play out. I feel like coaches today block this out where as Tom used it as a motivational tool and embraced the reality of how college football worked, used it to his advantage to get guys to play their asses off, which was win week to week, and at times having to absolutely embarass other teams by scoring lots and lots of points.(I am talking about Tennessee).

HELL NO.

Will you?

Have a nice day Wisconsin, you can go back to whinning about the fact that Farve is playing for the Vikings now.

T_O_B

I am from Nebraska. Just here till I can get a job back home. And I don't give 2 sh#ts about Favre. Good spelling though.