Next Opponent???

mitch7

I saw an article that said Arizona accepted a bid to the Holiday Bowl, which we will most likely end up in. I can't wait to see what the Pelini's draw up for a defense with a month of preparation.

The fun part about this match-up is the fact that he'll be facing the other Stoops.

oh god. we'll get no recognition for beating them. we need to play oregon state or else our bowl game is worthless

No kidding, sounds like a lose-lose situation. Oregon st, Arizona & Stanford all finished tied for 2nd in the pac-10 why Arizona?

Well, Arizona did beat Stanford. They only lost to OSU by 5 and UO in OT. They'll probably be ranked..maybe even ahead of us.

I saw an article that said Arizona accepted a bid to the Holiday Bowl, which we will most likely end up in. I can't wait to see what the Pelini's draw up for a defense with a month of preparation.

And I can't wait for Watson to devise a completely worthless game plan for his "no-offense" so the huskers can lose again. But then again, a game plan for Watson is easy since he NEVER FREAKING HAS ONE !!!

And I can't wait for Watson to devise a completely worthless game plan for his "no-offense" so the huskers can lose again. But then again, a game plan for Watson is easy since he NEVER FREAKING HAS ONE !!!

If you're just going to make venting, pointless, empty statements to try to validate your opinion....

well, I guess this IS a message board.

:dunno

Ariz beat USC, played OU to OT, beat Stan. I don't remember the last time we beat USC or UofA :sarcasm .

They may not be the big name a lot of Husker fans want to see us play, but it sure would be nice to beat them, to kind of even things up in my life time. Get tired of being reminded of them beating us, since I live in Tucson. I was at the game in Lincoln when we tied them and I gave 14 pts when they beat us in Holiday Bowl. We were favored in both those games and probably will be in this one to. They have a QB that is going to be just getting better and better. A Calif kid that they nicknamed Sunshine after the QB in the movie Remember The Titans. He has the Hair and the Arm :lol: .

Its going to be a good game if they match up. No pushover here.

GBR!!!

If you're just going to make venting, pointless, empty statements to try to validate your opinion....

well, I guess this IS a message board.

:dunno

106 yards. 5 first downs.

Say it, like a chant. One-oh-six, five-first-downs. One-oh-six, five-first-downs. One-oh-six, five-first-downs. One-oh-six, five-first-downs.

Now tell me it's a good plan. Tell me this is what a professional is capable of.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, friend. The day this level of ineptitude can draw praise from anyone should be a prelude to the apocalypse. Even for a message board poster.

As soon as you start whining about opponents not being "worthy" of playing a 9-4 Husker team that is averaging <15 points a game, then you've got problems and we deserve to get beat down.

We should be happy to play in a bowl game after that pile of manure we set on the field so delicately last night.