Zach Lee is a moron

Red Dawn

Zach Lee is the worst QB to ever take snaps at Nebraska, period. He is worse than Jamal Lord and Mickey Joseph combined. He slides on FKing running plays! He makes no effort for YAC and a pass play should be redefined in our play book as a 'forward fumble' attempt. This ass clown couldn't start at Metro Tech if they fielded a football team. The only reason he played in High School is because of his old man.

JIMINY CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!! :boxosoap

i agree. i remember at the beginning of the season watson saying this kid had a better arm than ganz and could make all the throws.....haha under threw paul twice for picks. one of two things happen before next season....one, cody green starts all year or two, watson gets fired. if we had an average offense we're sitting at 12-1 and big 12 champs!

i agree. i remember at the beginning of the season watson saying this kid had a better arm than ganz and could make all the throws.....haha under threw paul twice for picks. one of two things happen before next season....one, cody green starts all year or two, watson gets fired. if we had an average offensive Line we're sitting at 12-1 and big 12 champs!

fixed it for ya

Zach Lee is the worst QB to ever take snaps at Nebraska, period. He is worse than Jamal Lord and Mickey Joseph combined. He slides on FKing running plays! He makes no effort for YAC and a pass play should be redefined in our play book as a 'forward fumble' attempt. This ass clown couldn't start at Metro Tech if they fielded a football team. The only reason he played in High School is because of his old man.

JIMINY CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!! :boxosoap

WTF? The kid is out there trying and giving his all. How does that make him a moron? He's not the best QB around but he's out there trying to do what is asked of him.

WTF? The kid is out there trying and giving his all. How does that make him a moron? He's not the best QB around but he's out there trying to do what is asked of him.

For a kid giving his all, there are a couple of times I would have liked to see him lower his shoulder and get an extra foot or so.

While I question Lee's arm strength I feel he is the victim of poor offensive game planning and execution. Nebraska needs to find an identity on offense and I feel it is doable with the players we have, the head man Bo Peleni himself needs to step in and be more hands on.

I remember back in the day we all cussed TO's play calling from time to time - remember those days!!??? LOL

Bottom line folks remember where we were just a few short years ago. Now we have a winning team and are going to a good bowl game - It could be worse.