Zach Lee is a moron

Red Dawn

WTF? The kid is out there trying and giving his all. How does that make him a moron? He's not the best QB around but he's out there trying to do what is asked of him.

For a kid giving his all, there are a couple of times I would have liked to see him lower his shoulder and get an extra foot or so.

Well, he's not a classic running qb, that's for sure. I don't know what he's been told to do by the coaching staff. Obviously some QB's are instructed to dive before being hit. That being said, last night he did collide with a Texas DB at the end of a run. I think it was the 4th quarter...very motivating.

You are out of line RD. Knapp and GBRsal are right. And I stand with ISRP. This thread needs to be locked and deleted.

T_O_B

dedhoarse:bonez:bonez:bonezdedhoarse

:yeah

Nothing in that game last night was Lee's fault except for two underthrown balls to Niles. Lee didn't lose this game, Texas has a fantastic defense. Maybe as good as ours, I know that is hard to believe but it is true.

Why are you guys getting your panties in a bunch? If he wants to start a thread about how incredibly atrocious of a QB Zac Lee is then so be it. If you don't like it then don't freaking post in here. All the "Lock this thread, it offends me" B.S. has has to stop. Last I checked this was still an internet message board! Besides, he's not really saying anything that a majority of Husker fans don't agree with.

Our whole offense is inept; to single out Lee is ridiculous.

There were two key penalties in the final drive that got Texas in field goal range. Lee had nothing to do with those. Cody Green is not any better. Our offense is what it is. Hopefully next year changes are made to improve the situation.

There were two key penalties in the final drive that got Texas in field goal range. Lee had nothing to do with those. Cody Green is not any better. Our offense is what it is. Hopefully next year changes are made to improve the situation.

:yeah

In my opinion the entire discussion begins and ends with the line. Don't get me wrong, Lee is terrible, but if he had any running game against a good defense, he wouldn't be passing against heavy pressure packages every time he had a third and five or more. He'll probably start for the bowl game, but after that, it would be a mistake to have him in the three deeps.

I do not think we should be calling this kid a Moron or anything like that. I do think that Cody Green if they would have stuck with him the rest of the season would have ended up being way better, but I guess we will never know for sure.

I do not think we should be calling this kid a Moron or anything like that. I do think that Cody Green if they would have stuck with him the rest of the season would have ended up being way better, but I guess we will never know for sure.

Can't say I agree with you at all about your Green sentiment. The truth is The Huskers lack any kind of a playmaker at QB. You can say Green is the better runner, but that doesn't mean much in this offense because he can't throw for sh#t! Will that change in the course of one off season? Possibly, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Zach Lee is the worst QB to ever take snaps at Nebraska, period. He is worse than Jamal Lord and Mickey Joseph combined. He slides on FKing running plays! He makes no effort for YAC and a pass play should be redefined in our play book as a 'forward fumble' attempt. This ass clown couldn't start at Metro Tech if they fielded a football team. The only reason he played in High School is because of his old man.

JIMINY CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!! :boxosoap

Lord was Heisman caliber compared to Lee. He really wasn't that bad, at least he could do SOMETHING.