Holiday Bowl Tailgate

skersfan

Eric,

We had a great time. I had invited several Arizona fans over and all had a great time.

Rawhide and I took nose dives on the trailer rear door. Neither a pretty sight. I have to see the doctor later today, I am not sure how Rick is doing.

Weather could have been better, and unfortunately it was not he success that the SC one was, but we feed about 125 I guess.

Got everything set up and had a few straggle through, but got hit pretty good about 2pm until 4pm.

Met RVA husker from Virginia and several others. Good to put names with faces.

Anyway it was a great day to be a Husker.

Thanks 'skersfan. We appreciate the hospitality and enjoyed meeting you, rawhide, jr., and more. My wife and daughter usually give me a hard time for spending time on the board, but now they wanted me to come on and thank you and your wife. Myself and KChusker brought a group of 7 and everyone ate plenty of food and had beverages.

Thanks again. When you get to Lincoln, it's our turn.

GO BIG RED.

Skersfan, rawhide, rawhide jr

Thank you so much for the tailgate. We had an awesome time. My son is a sophmore in high school and was very interested in rawhide jr playing beer pong. thanks is not enough like HANC said when you guys are in Lincoln it is on us. Oh by the way what a fing game!!!!!!!!!!!

KC Husker