Holiday Bowl Tailgate

skersfan

Okay, it is in stone, the tickets are bought and I am headed to the Holiday Bowl.

I will have another tailgate for you guys.

I will provide food (hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, chips/salsa) and soft drinks for 200 first come first serve. I will provide coolers and a barbeque at the site. You can bring your own food and drinks to. A couple of TV's for other games going on.

I will provide a cooler system for beer. We will do it like at SC.

Any donations to the cause will go into beer for any that want it.

This is on me, so if you can make it let me know.

You are a shining example of what "Greatest Fans in College Football" means. If for some reason we do make the trip, I will look you up.

Skersfan:

Didn't make it to SC because of my own coaching, but we are headed out for the game. 3 in our group and I know that KChusker from the board is coming also with a few more friends. If you don't mind, we would love to stop and tailgate. We have hosted at some Big 12 championship games and it would be awesome to hang out with board members and meet a few.

GO BIG RED !!!!

Okay, it is in stone, the tickets are bought and I am headed to the Holiday Bowl.

I will have another tailgate for you guys.

I will provide food (hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, chips/salsa) and soft drinks for 200 first come first serve. I will provide coolers and a barbeque at the site. You can bring your own food and drinks to. A couple of TV's for other games going on.

I will provide a cooler system for beer. We will do it like at SC.

Any donations to the cause will go into beer for any that want it.

This is on me, so if you can make it let me know.

That is just unbelievable !!! :)

I wont be there, but I'll bet you are going to have a great time with some great fans !!

All are welcome. Eric the Red made the one at SC as did Black Shirt.

Hoping to have a great turn out.

Looking forward to meeting you guys personally, putting a face with a name.

skersfan:

You mean this isn't what you look like?

Not sure I can make it, but...

All that are going should wear a T-shirt with home-made Iron-on x-fers of your Huskerboard name and Icon pic...Maybe add it to your lucky Husker shirt.

I was already fixing to make mine and heating up the iron after we went up 12-10..for WHEN we made it out here to the Fiesta...Dang .01

825464_sk_lg.jpg

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/8254...-Light-T-Shirt/

All are welcome. Eric the Red made the one at SC as did Black Shirt.

Hoping to have a great turn out.

Looking forward to meeting you guys personally, putting a face with a name.

I'm looking into going, but I return from a family trip from Jersey on the 29th late. Is going to be tough.

I urge everyone of you to attend that are traveling. For the SC game there had to be a few 100 people pass through and it was great. Just a freakin' blast.

If Bob is making his chicken and you don't stop by you will be sorry.

Skersfan:

Didn't make it to SC because of my own coaching, but we are headed out for the game. 3 in our group and I know that KChusker from the board is coming also with a few more friends. If you don't mind, we would love to stop and tailgate. We have hosted at some Big 12 championship games and it would be awesome to hang out with board members and meet a few.

GO BIG RED !!!!

Hanc, you wont be sorry. skersfan happily covers all the bases on his tailgates.

Bob,

I am going to talk to the wife and see if I can make it out to the game. Dont think that I will be able to swing it, cause I have already spent a fortune for my ticket back to the states from Germany and the family trip to Disney World.

I am sure that everyone will have a great time.

You are a class act Bob

Rob