Tim Tebow's Heisman chances

HuskerMoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1BpLncFXRo

Did this hurt him more than the game he played?

I'm sorry, but If I'm a heisman voter and I see one of the Heisman candidate who has enjoyed more success than even most college football players could ever dream of crying while his offensive lineman tenderly pats the back of his head on National Television it may sway my vote.. Just saying.

He won't win it...but I don't think just because he showed some emotion that has anything to do with it. The guy wants to win, you can't blame him for that.

We were sitting around watching the Alabama-Florida game, and everyone was going for Alabama, just because nobody wanted to see Tebow win the Heisman. Then the discussion started on why nobody did...and nobody could find a reason other than Tebow just seemed like "too nice of a guy". What the hell is this world coming to?

I don't understand how this is bad ... it may be a good thing if your leader wants to win so badly that he cries after he cannot reach his goal anymore. What ... is it "not manly" to cry? Get real he just lost a game and cannot go out on top, kinda a big deal. It is not like he was in the huddle crying during the game, it was during the aftermath. I would take a QB who wants to win that badly, as would 100% of other schools. I must say I enjoyed FLA losing though.

The only problem i have is you have some analysts wanting to look at his whole college career. I am sorry but the Heisman is a yearly thing and should only looked at stats for the year. Same goes for Colt McCoy. I think Suh should get it because i can't think of any other standout player. Without Suh we don't have a good as season as we did but unfortunately it seems to go to the player that's on 1 of the two teams playing for the NC unless it's Tim Tebow which by the way won it when Florida had a 9-4 season.

No no no.. There isn't anything wrong with crying a little bit in this scenario. I just want to reiterate what Tim Tebow actually did

He cried sitting on the sideline while his offensive lineman stroked the back of his head tenderly.

He cried when he went out onto the field and shook hands with the Alabama players and coaches.

He was still crying by the time they interviewed him and didn't have the sense to compose himself first, or decline to comment until later.

My guess is he cried in the locker room, cried when he got back to the hotel, cried all through dinner, cried himself to sleep and is probably still crying today..

Nothing wrong with crying and showing emoiton in this scenario, I just kind of think he should pull his skirt down a little bit because his slip was showing.. He went a little overboard.

i hate tebow, and all his fame, but lets be honest. we would love a leader like that at Ne. except i hate hearing his god bless at the end of everything

:yeah I would take someone that wanted to win that bad...as long as he didn't do it every game. I think Tebow wrote a check he couldn't cash by more or less promising his team that they would win a NC under his leadership this year...no matter how bad you want it, you still have to get it on the field. He didn't.

No no no.. There isn't anything wrong with crying a little bit in this scenario. I just want to reiterate what Tim Tebow actually did

He cried sitting on the sideline while his offensive lineman stroked the back of his head tenderly.

He cried when he went out onto the field and shook hands with the Alabama players and coaches.

He was still crying by the time they interviewed him and didn't have the sense to compose himself first, or decline to comment until later.

My guess is he cried in the locker room, cried when he got back to the hotel, cried all through dinner, cried himself to sleep and is probably still crying today..

Nothing wrong with crying and showing emoiton in this scenario, I just kind of think he should pull his skirt down a little bit because his slip was showing.. He went a little overboard.

I always told my boys it was OK to cry......IF it came from their hearts.

Although I loved seeing him cry, I think he overdid it just a little?

Dudes not very good anyways yea he won it before ,however he plays in the sec lol whats see what he can do against a big12 team that has a good D . Im jus tired of flordia guys makeing this guy sound like hes the best thing,just becuzz of that lil speach he had after they lost to a old miss team last year. :dunno me personally would LOVE to see tcu or bosie state play flordia becuzz you just knoe them teams would put points on the board fast,but ohh wait their small scale teams so throw that out the window . It wont be long untill the press is saying the same thing about someone else that their saying about tebow you can mark my words also

I got no problem with him crying after a loss, he's a senior, going for a national title and their hopes were dashed like that. He probablly gave his all for that team and it just sucks to lose like that. I think it just shows how much he loves to play and that he is dedicated, I remember my final high school football game. It's tough.