NU BandWagon

(if they knew so much about the game, why are they not coaches??).

I ask you the same. :thumbs

The same could be said for anyone posting on this (or any other) board.

The major difference is that I am not getting paid to be a supposed expert, yet I would never be offered a job in the coaching profession. The majoirty of the recruiting gurus and the majority of the media would never have a sniff at the coaching profession.

Former please still post in a year or two it will be nice to see what you have to say then. Until then shut the hell up!    :box  :bat  :)

kc_husker, I'm not sure if your comment was in good fun or not, but regardless telling someone to shut up isnt acceptable on this board. We are pretty liberal around here, but if we didnt draw the line on personal attacks this place would be a mess. Thanks.

I guess I'm probably one of the fans this thread is about. I have nothing against BC, and I have no idea how he will turn out as a coach. We know after just one year he is a great recruiter, but we don't know about his coaching ability. Mack Brown is a great recruiter also, but we don't even need to go there in regards to some of his coaching. I have no problem rooting for NU.

However, I will NEVER and I stress NEVER be a fan of Pud. Pud lost 50 percent of his credibility with me when he fired FS like he did. He lost the other 50 percent when he put the full court press on Nutt. If Pud's such a friggin genious, then why in the world was he willing to bend over backwards for unsuccessful Houston Nutt? Nutt has been at Arkansas for I believe 8 years. What has he accomplished? Did they go bowling last year? No, they were home for the holidays just like we were with a 5-6 record. If BC is what everyone hopes he will be for NU, I won't give the credit to Pud. I'll give it to Al Davis. Pud was desperate and MAYBE got lucky when BC was fired from the Raiders.

Former please still post in a year or two it will be nice to see what you have to say then. Until then shut the hell up!    :box  :bat  :)

kc_husker, I'm not sure if your comment was in good fun or not, but regardless telling someone to shut up isnt acceptable on this board. We are pretty liberal around here, but if we didnt draw the line on personal attacks this place would be a mess. Thanks.

no it is not personal.

My bad :thumbs