Tennessee Sucks... who can we steal???

Holy crap, this is the first time in 100 years that Al Davis was right. Lane Kiffin is beyond a douchebag, he's just scum. Fortunately we can still see if Al Davis was right again and see if he can fail at USC. If he does crash and burn at USC he's done coaching. Still can't figure out how Monte would stick with him, that guy is the epitome of class. Apparently he is supporting his dbag son.

This could help with Cooper...cause Prater was interested in both USC and Tenn.

Yeah, I think this will really help retain most of SC's current commits.......because obviously SC commits love a-holes.

But Cooper sounds seriously interested in FSU, regardless of the Prater factor. I still don't feel good at all about Cooper.

Yeah, I think this will really help retain most of SC's current commits.......because obviously SC commits love a-holes.

But Cooper sounds seriously interested in FSU, regardless of the Prater factor. I still don't feel good at all about Cooper.

You'd think some of these kids would notice what a scumbag Kiffin is. You'd think they'd see how much he respects his kids and his rectruits by jumping ship just as soon as something is open. He talks all that trash in the SEC then runs. I guess it only fits that he's at USC though, with the NCAA looking at them right now he was part of the crap that went on. If they get hit I have money saying he jumps ship again.

You'd think some of these kids would notice what a scumbag Kiffin is. You'd think they'd see how much he respects his kids and his rectruits by jumping ship just as soon as something is open. He talks all that trash in the SEC then runs. I guess it only fits that he's at USC though, with the NCAA looking at them right now he was part of the crap that went on. If they get hit I have money saying he jumps ship again.

You'd think, but I doubt it. Think of the great recruiting classes that Carroll landed and the solid recruiting that Kiffin did in his little time at UT. Remember these are high school kids we're talking about here. I probably would've bought into Carroll's and Kiffin's slimy car salesman pitches too at that age.

You'd think, but I doubt it. Think of the great recruiting classes that Carroll landed and the solid recruiting that Kiffin did in his little time at UT. Remember these are high school kids we're talking about here. I probably would've bought into Carroll's and Kiffin's slimy car salesman pitches too at that age.

Unfortunately you're probably correct. I'm thinking USC might be getting into some trouble with the way they tried to handle it in house with the basketball team. Looks like they were trying to lessen the blow when it goes forward this month when they meet in Arizona. Maybe we'll just get to sit back and laugh when Kiffin is trying to find another place to go when they get sanctioned by the NCAA.

Still wish some of those kids would look at the broader picture and think ahead, they are too wrapped up in the moment though. He'll end up screwing all of them.

Unfortunately you're probably correct. I'm thinking USC might be getting into some trouble with the way they tried to handle it in house with the basketball team. Looks like they were trying to lessen the blow when it goes forward this month when they meet in Arizona. Maybe we'll just get to sit back and laugh when Kiffin is trying to find another place to go when they get sanctioned by the NCAA.

Still wish some of those kids would look at the broader picture and think ahead, they are too wrapped up in the moment though. He'll end up screwing all of them.

Why would you want to go somewhere that's being probed in every sport? It can't be a destination job when probation is just over the horizon for the school.

But if mighty Troy is crumbling, it's fine with me. You just gotta feel for those kids that actually trusted what these guys had to say :(