Tennessee Sucks... who can we steal???

Well it's a good thing that SC hired an above-board recruiter to turn the NCAA violation ship around. You can really tell that AD Mike Garrett is taking this whole NCAA investigation thing extremely seriously. So I know Lane is bringing daddy Kiffin with him, but I wonder if the Tennessee "hostesses" were part of the deal.

I really hope parents of current recruits and potential future recruits are paying attention to this scum bag. Sucks that Monte is also taking a black eye in this one, though he does deserve it as he raised a scumbag son.

Good point. While I still appreciate Monte's role in Husker history, my view of him has REALLY changed in the last couple of years.

Well, nothing wrong with Lane taking the opportunity he did. He was a USC guy, got the Tenn job, and who could have predicted this job to open up so soon?

He'd be a fool to let that window close, if this was indeed his dream job.

It sucks for the recruits - but what can you do. Such is the oft chaotic landscape of college coaching. Sucks most for Tenn fans right now.

Well it's a good thing that SC hired an above-board recruiter to turn the NCAA violation ship around. You can really tell that AD Mike Garrett is taking this whole NCAA investigation thing extremely seriously. So I know Lane is bringing daddy Kiffin with him, but I wonder if the Tennessee "hostesses" were part of the deal.

Im sure Kiffin is so excited since Im sure there are way hotter "hostesses" in LA!! Might as well call him Big Daddy Pimpn Kiffin!