No More Defenders

We are filling in our biggest needs. Over the next 2 years we have 4 of the best offensive linemen in the country comming here. Trust me... we are filling in the right holes in our offense.

My thinking exactly. We are fine at skill position on offense. We have receivers and plenty of enough promising RB's. The problem is with the coaching and QB play this year. Our weakest link this year @ qb was the Oline and QB. Both of which should be a lot better next year.. if barney cotton is fired.

We are filling in our biggest needs. Over the next 2 years we have 4 of the best offensive linemen in the country comming here. Trust me... we are filling in the right holes in our offense.

My thinking exactly. We are fine at skill position on offense. We have receivers and plenty of enough promising RB's. The problem is with the coaching and QB play this year. Our weakest link this year @ qb was the Oline and QB. Both of which should be a lot better next year.. if barney cotton is fired.

Fine? Really? Helu's gone after next year. Burkhead is the only 'fine' RB after that. WR is very sketchy. And QB is an issue, unless Green takes the job and runs with it.

I don't think we can't rest on our laurels when it comes to the skill positions. To build real depth, you need elite players every year coming into the system. We simply don't have that. And it is NOT a good sign when two decommits in a row call into question the offensive system at Nebraska.

Something's got to change.

Trust the coaches. You really think they don't realize this? It's probably because the depth chart is stacked with O players and they need depth at D. These guys are paid millions for a reason.

this.

This was going to be a defense heavy year anyways because of the number of kids we have on the offensive side of the ball that are on scholarship.

We are still in pretty well with some top tier defenders that I am sure will not get turned away if decide to be Huskers.

I don't disagree. But it would be nice to get a couple of playmakers at RB and WR to close out the class.

I personally thought Trey did well at RB for being a true freshman, the kid will fill out quite a bit more in the off season. We have been hitting the WR trail heavy - remember this year was a young class of receivers. If anything I would like to see another TE recruited and a few more LB/S's

Again, we have scholarships occupied on O but they aren't occupied on D. We have I think 10-15 more returning scholarships on O than on D, or something skewed in that direction.

That is the reason why we are stocking the defense.

The product we are putting on the field aswell as Suh getting MUCH natl pub. We are striking while the kettle is hot.