SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

I found this as far as the quiet period/dead period recruiting stuff...

Recruiting Calender

There's also this, directly from the NCAA...

NCAA Recruiting Calender

Definition of dead/quiet periods and other recruiting terms here...

Recruiting Terminology

FWIW, Mods, linking those definitions and recruiting calendars in a stickied thread might be useful. Just a thought, as alot of people (myself included) ask about them often.

I found this as far as the quiet period/dead period recruiting stuff...

Recruiting Calander

There's also this, directly from the NCAA...

NCAA Recruiting Calander

I read that too, thanks. It says that this month is a contact period but must observe quiet dates. Today is a quiet date per this info, so the info that Bo was hosted by Bell, would not seem right.

I don't understand it. But I am glad we got Bell today!!!!

Interesting stuff in the article Rivals just posted. Bell said it's no sure thing that he'll play WR at NU. He told Bo and Gilmore during their in-home this morning that he's open to play any position they want that will get him on the field fastest. You gotta love the kid's attitude. Sounds like the kind of guy that could really blossom under this staff.

When asked if he'll take any more visits he said, "My yes is my yes, I'll be in Lincoln, Nebraska in June."

I read that too, thanks. It says that this month is a contact period but must observe quiet dates. Today is a quiet date per this info, so the info that Bo was hosted by Bell, would not seem right.

Ya, I'm not sure exactly what's going on there. My guess is that Bo hosted Kenny Bell on campus (as that is what is allowed at this point) and the Rivals article has that backwards. That's just my shot in the dark, though.

EDIT: Ohio Pete's link made it a bit clearer. It seems that this is a contact period with the exception of some JUCO prospects.

I'm sure he's a great player, but we have to consider who we take with Carnes, Owa, and cooper still possibilities. I really hope we have enough room for all of them.

That being said, he film on espn is ridiculous and we'll be glad to have him.

Sure does look stupid on Rivals though with the hair and that facial expression. LOL he'd probably be a 4-star if he didn't look like a jacked up 7th grader :snacks: ---> :hellloooo

:dunno<_<:rollin

Ya, I'm not sure exactly what's going on there. My guess is that Bo hosted Kenny Bell on campus (as that is what is allowed at this point) and the Rivals article has that backwards. That's just my shot in the dark, though.

EDIT: Ohio Pete's link made it a bit clearer. It seems that this is a contact period with the exception of some JUCO prospects.

The Rivals article sure makes it sound like Bo and Gilmore visited Bell in Colorado.

The Rivals article sure makes it sound like Bo and Gilmore visited Bell in Colorado.

Ya, according to the calender that Ohio Pete linked, they would be allowed to visit him in CO. The only players that it is a dead period for would be JUCO recruites that plan to enroll mid semester, as I understand it. I added that edit for that reason, should have made it clearer.

I think I know what's going on here. I don't think it's a coincidence that "EZ-E" and "Pelini" rhyme.

Your secret is safe with me. ;)

Haha. I promise I am not Bo, Carl, or Vince or any Pelini.

I was wrong earlier though as him and Colter are friends. So getting Kenny could be key in getting Kain. Keep an eye on that.

On to the next kid.

I think I know what's going on here. I don't think it's a coincidence that "EZ-E" and "Pelini" rhyme.

Your secret is safe with me. ;)

Haha. I promise I am not Bo, Carl, or Vince or any Pelini.

I was wrong earlier though as him and Colter are friends. So getting Kenny could be key in getting Kain. Keep an eye on that.

On to the next kid.

Alright Osama, I believe you. ;)