SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

I stumbled across his youtube page and he commented on Kain Colter's highlight video saying something along the lines of if Colter is offered by NU it is a wrap for him. It is on the bottom left of the page, but it looks like he removed the comment. With his commitment to NU does this mean that Colter is also thinking about pulling the trigger on us? I could be reading into this to much. http://www.youtube.com/user/KennyBJr35

Awesome!!! Wonder what he will play?

Looking at his film I see him as a poor man's Desean Jackson.

I say the same thing. He just reminds me of Desean Jackson with his moves. I am glad he said yes. Let's project out a couple years. Rex, C. Green, B. Heard, A. Green?, Bell, Mobley, Enunwa, J Turner?. A defense that gives up less than 12 points per game. I see this team dominating for a long time.

I heard this kid has a great personality. (Bell) Maybe he told Bo that his would love to play with Colter too.

If so, there may be a spot for Colter. I saw a DB tackle by Colter that was sick, about 2 mins into Colter's video.

Taking the wife out for a cocktail. She has no idea why!!!

I stumbled across his youtube page and he commented on Kain Colter's highlight video saying something along the lines of if Colter is offered by NU it is a wrap for him. It is on the bottom left of the page, but it looks like he removed the comment. With his commitment to NU does this mean that Colter is also thinking about pulling the trigger on us? I could be reading into this to much. http://www.youtube.com/user/KennyBJr35

Wow man, nice catch! It makes sense since he posted it only two days ago. And then I see also that just two hours ago he made the following comment on one of his clips: "GOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG REDDDDDDDDDD!!! :)" Nice.

NU just landed one heck of a football player, and just think Kenny is coached by none other than Tom McCartney, son of infamous Husker rival Bill McCartney. And if I'm not mistaken this is also the second recruit this year that NU has taken out of the home city of a Big12 North opponent. First Chase Rome out of Colombia MO, and now Kenny Bell from Boulder is N!

IMO this is a really good pickup by our coaches, and yet another sign that this staff really can get the job done on the recruiting front, even if they have to compete on their rivals home turf! :woo