McCoy beats Suh again

Twodocs

Haha I'm watching the awards show on ESPN and at the beginning Chris Fowler was making a bunch of jokes.

"Colt, you'll help me with the time management tonight right?"

And when he won the Davey O'Brien trophy:

"Colt, if you can take hits from Mr. Suh over there I'm sure you can take a little joke."

Or something like that.

I heart Chris Fowler.

Did he win the O'Brien as well?

Yes he did. He was against Casey Keenum and Tebow.

also a crawl at the bottom of espn screen is projecting McCoy to win Heisman and Suh was not even in top five for that projection they ran it several times. Did I say Fowler is an ass?

Totally agree...but I take that one step further, most of the Heads on ESPN are total jerk offs that don't have any better clues than the top 10% of fans that watch NCAA Football. Why do you think they have to show up a couple days before a game and get "background"? I contend they have to get there and get clued in by the people in the know with the teams that are playing...and what they put out from the studio is given to them by staffers. They have very few ideas for themselves.

:espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks: