Big Red Wrap Up

mitch7

They really talked up some of our defensive commits. Joshua Mitchell and Walker Ashburn were two of the guys they praised the most. They said that Ashburn could move up to a 4 star. On the offense they said Jermarcus Hardrick could step into the LT position immediately and that Enunwa was the biggest steal of this class. It is nice to have them talk so highly about some of the guys on the lower end of this recruiting class in terms of stars and rival ratings. They really praised the evaluation of our coaches with these commits. I recommend that all of you watch this weeks show if you are interested in recruiting.

Considering how much Ashburn sat-out due to his team being just that much better than the competition(sat one game altogether) he was hugely productive.

Enunwa led a very competitive league out in Cali, despite still being pretty new to football. He is a steal.

Gotta see Ashburn, Enunwa, and Mitchell jumping-up in the final recruit rankings.

They really talked up some of our defensive commits. Joshua Mitchell and Walker Ashburn were two of the guys they praised the most. They said that Ashburn could move up to a 4 star. On the offense they said Jermarcus Hardrick could step into the LT position immediately and that Enunwa was the biggest steal of this class. It is nice to have them talk so highly about some of the guys on the lower end of this recruiting class in terms of stars and rival ratings. They really praised the evaluation of our coaches with these commits. I recommend that all of you watch this weeks show if you are interested in recruiting.

I have all the trust in the world in our coaches evaluation process. The Pelini's see things a lot of other coaches don't see. The future = great.

Crabtree also said that our staff is very hard working in terms of recruiting and that is very encouraging.

I think it goes without saying that none of our coaches are star gazers. Listening to Crabtree and watching film of these kids was very encouraging to say the least. We have the most underrated class in the nation IMO.

Enunwa is an athletic FREAK!!!!!!!!!! Watching some film on him last night was a VERY pleasant surprize!!! This kid could very well be the steal of any class in the Big 12!! Tremendous athlete, perfect catching form. Cant say enough about him.

Our staff knows what its doing recruiting wise. We are in good hands.