Tyler Gabbert on Unsportsmanlike Conduct

He'll probably just say what he's already said - he saw the direction we're going, it's not a direction he wants to go, and he's moved on.

It seemed pretty amicable on all sides from what I've heard. I'd be really interested in hearing that it wasn't, and if so, why.

Maybe he'll let something slip about coaching? Doubt it, but it's possible.

He'll probably just say what he's already said - he saw the direction we're going, it's not a direction he wants to go, and he's moved on.

It seemed pretty amicable on all sides from what I've heard. I'd be really interested in hearing that it wasn't, and if so, why.

Maybe he'll let something slip about coaching? Doubt it, but it's possible.

I agree, which is what I'm thinking and why I said it could be interesting. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

If he attempted to recommit... do we take him?

Only if we're going to use his skills. It has nothing to do with who he is as a person - by all accounts, he's a pretty good kid, just like Blaine. But if we're not running an offense that suits him, why would he want to recommit, and if he did, why would we give him a scholarship? Wouldn't make a lot of sense.

If he attempted to recommit... do we take him?

what I heard on BRWrapup is that the door is shut on Tyler, but they would reconsider Carter. I really dont think Tyler is the kind of player we want, he is too wishy washy and obviously all about Tyler... reminds me too much of Beck and Witt... I say good riddance.

I wonder if he realizes our offensive is tailored to our talent and now the other way around? If we have a decent O-line and QB, we will sling the ball with the best of them.

I think he's been informed behind the scenes that we're not going in his direction. We're moving away from "slinging it" to controlling the ball with a strong ground game, with passing mixed in.

Like I said in Rumorville - we're not running this offense anymore, and it's possible we'll have some changes to our staff soon if our current staff isn't on board with where we're going offensively.

We'll have to see.

Im goin have to tune in and listen to why Tyler a another dam Gabbert had to commit and then decommit to the same program. I hope question like this is asked to him. Another thing what do u guys think the chances are of James Franklin the current Mizzou tiger QB commit pulls a Gabbert? If Tyler does commit to Mizzou u think James Franklin will decommit and become a sker? :)

Im goin have to tune in and listen to why Tyler a another dam Gabbert had to commit and then decommit to the same program. I hope question like this is asked to him. Another thing what do u guys think the chances are of James Franklin the current Mizzou tiger QB commit pulls a Gabbert? If Tyler does commit to Mizzou u think James Franklin will decommit and become a sker? :)

To be honest...both have had great reasons...blaine liked the old coaching staff...and tyler liked the old offensive strategy. you can't blame em.

it's like finding out your fiance used to be a man...it's not what you had signed up for..so get outta there!

Just a few minutes ago on USC, Kevin and Mike'l said Gabbert called them and asked to be on the show. This is either or stunt or the making of something interesting.