Tyler Gabbert on Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Im goin have to tune in and listen to why Tyler a another dam Gabbert had to commit and then decommit to the same program. I hope question like this is asked to him. Another thing what do u guys think the chances are of James Franklin the current Mizzou tiger QB commit pulls a Gabbert? If Tyler does commit to Mizzou u think James Franklin will decommit and become a sker? :)

Just a few minutes ago on USC, Kevin and Mike'l said Gabbert called them and asked to be on the show. This is either or stunt or the making of something interesting.

I hope it is something interesting!

Im goin have to tune in and listen to why Tyler a another dam Gabbert had to commit and then decommit to the same program. I hope question like this is asked to him. Another thing what do u guys think the chances are of James Franklin the current Mizzou tiger QB commit pulls a Gabbert? If Tyler does commit to Mizzou u think James Franklin will decommit and become a sker? :)

zero to no chance. MU was looking at possibly 2 Qbs in the class the whole time. Franklin knew that from the jump. He has stated he is not afraid of compitition and really it is of the MU fans opinion that Franklin will beat out little gab and be the #2 next season. Plus he starts classes at MU in about 3 weeks.

Gabbert knows MU's situation well, so if he wants to go there then he feels good about it. BUt like i said, Franklin has been hard core MU since the beginning when they were still recruiting gabbert and he had already given a verbal

I can't imagine him being on Huskerboard too much...

Lots of recruits read message boards. They just know better than to post.

i think it was dennard robbinson(the other freshman qb at michigan) ended up posting at ksufans last year before going to michigan.

thats crazy. did he say it was him? how did they know? I have heard of current and even former athletes being members. But never that a prospect joined. Makes you think about all the things you have posted in the past. :lol:

zero to no chance. MU was looking at possibly 2 Qbs in the class the whole time. Franklin knew that from the jump. He has stated he is not afraid of compitition and really it is of the MU fans opinion that Franklin will beat out little gab and be the #2 next season. Plus he starts classes at MU in about 3 weeks.

Gabbert knows MU's situation well, so if he wants to go there then he feels good about it. BUt like i said, Franklin has been hard core MU since the beginning when they were still recruiting gabbert and he had already given a verbal

Still find it odd that he would follow big bro to Mizzou, unless he is used to hanging on his coat tails it shouldn't stop i guess? I wouldn't think a chance of sibling rivalry at QB would be good for team chemistry.

Still find it odd that he would follow big bro to Mizzou, unless he is used to hanging on his coat tails it shouldn't stop i guess? I wouldn't think a chance of sibling rivalry at QB would be good for team chemistry.

Who knows. Only he does really. But if he redshirts at MU (assuming he even goes to MU) Blaine could go pro after next season. So really he could have 4 full years without his brother being there. Mu has potentially some good depth at QB with this class and Berkstresser in 2011. Tyler is obviously aware of this. So he must feel good about his chances at MU (again, assuming that is his choice)

He couldn't see himself playing in our offense.

He couldn't see himself in our offense back in August either.

Lots of stuff I wanna say, but it's probably best I keep my mouth shut. Although I think the parents should be free game in this situation, and rightfully so.

Completely indefensible how they acted, twice now.