Tyler Gabbert on Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Assuming that our offensive philosophy is heading in a different direction next year, where does that leave the players that were recruited under the current system we have now?

What I mean is, whatever philosophy we're trying for, will the current roster be able to chuck the old system and adapt to the new one without risk of slowing the learning process down?

Assuming that our offensive philosophy is heading in a different direction next year, where does that leave the players that were recruited under the current system we have now?

What I mean is, whatever philosophy we're trying for, will the current roster be able to chuck the old system and adapt to the new one without risk of slowing the learning process down?

Barney Cotton's son will work out. Not sure why he got a scholie since the coaches son get free tuition? One thing is sure he will ge plenty of playing time.

someone needs to time the segment that he is on and, ya know, count the number of times he says "ya know." i would like an to see a "ya know"/minute statistic. that'd be pretty funny, ya know?

well i decided to take the challenge while i was listening to Gabbert:

I counted 94 "ya knows" in 470 seconds

which equals 1 "ya know" every 5 seconds

someone needs to time the segment that he is on and, ya know, count the number of times he says "ya know." i would like an to see a "ya know"/minute statistic. that'd be pretty funny, ya know?

well i decided to take the challenge while i was listening to Gabbert:

I counted 94 "ya knows" in 470 seconds

which equals 1 "ya know" every 5 seconds

:clap thank you good sir. :laughpound:laughpound