Heisman Presentation on ESPN360.com

Fuzzy

The Heisman guys need to not send out their ballots next year until all the games are played. With the growth of the information age there should be no problems with the ballots being able to get in on time, unlike in previous years where they had to be mailed and had to be sent on the Friday before to be able to get the votes in on time.

McCoy was third on all three of the areas where they didn't have a Heisman finalist. I'm betting out of all of the ballots that were cast before the conference championships, McCoy probably won those and then the rest of the people that had a ballot probably didn't go against the norms.

It's been talked about, but something needs to be done about the voting.

I think what happened was most voters put there votes in BEFORE Nebraska and Suh took on Texas. So McCoy easily would've had better numbers at the point...which is sad

Earlier in the week someone stated that only 11 percent of votes were already in before the Championship games. Course look at the idiots that still put McCoy in first place?

K, this makes me reeeeaaaally want the Big 12 to represent in the NCG. Lets have the Texas D represent, McCoy light it up, and Alabama get destroyed.

Heisman voters!!!

Effin cheap lying no-good rotten four-flushing low-life snake-licking dirt-eating inbred overstuffed ignorant blood-sucking dog-kissing brainless dickless hopeless heartless fat-ass bug-eyed stiff-legged spotty-lipped worm-headed sack of monkey sh#t they are!…

K, this makes me reeeeaaaally want the Big 12 to represent in the NCG. Lets have the Texas D represent, McCoy light it up, and Alabama get destroyed.

Heisman voters!!!

Effin cheap lying no-good rotten four-flushing low-life snake-licking dirt-eating inbred overstuffed ignorant blood-sucking dog-kissing brainless dickless hopeless heartless fat-ass bug-eyed stiff-legged spotty-lipped worm-headed sack of monkey sh#t they are!…

color me impressed. now if i can just memorize that for when someone torques me off...