Which CSI show is the best?

Only reason I can't stand Miami is was nothing but stupid one-liners by David Caruso the whole show. I'm a big Gary Sinise fan, and wish he had a better supporting cast on New York...so that leaves me with Las Vegas as my favorite. However, Miami seems to have good scenery as TO shows.

I agree with Army Husker on the order: original CSI(Las Vegas), New York and Miami. I had boycotted Miami for a long time because of the Carusso factor but then started catching up on them on A&E when they played four back to back several nights in a row. Plus Miami tends to have alot of nice scenery. I also think CSI took a big hit when William Peterson left the show. I've liked him since he was in one of my favs Manhunter.

I agree with Army Husker on the order: original CSI(Las Vegas), New York and Miami. I had boycotted Miami for a long time because of the Carusso factor but then started catching up on them on A&E when they played four back to back several nights in a row. Plus Miami tends to have alot of nice scenery. I also think CSI took a big hit when William Peterson left the show. I've liked him since he was in one of my favs Manhunter.

Manhunter was great and 'Will Graham' as played by William Peterson was a much better 'hero' than the 'Clarice Starling' character in Silence of the Lambs. Manhunter was also remade as Red Dragon with Edward Norton playing the part of 'Graham.'

T_O_B

:)