Bowl Plan

Addressing offensive position players, Watson noted that I-back Roy Helu Jr. was feeling "fresh, he feels healthy and is having good practices." Watson also added that freshman quarterback Cody Green will have a place in the Huskers' game plan against Arizona.

"He is going to play. We want him to have an opportunity to play and looking into the future, a chance to set up the competition. There is a place for him to play in this game and we want him to move forward and evaluate him in a game situation against another good team like Arizona."

-----

Sounds interesting, i hope he does play a bit, i need something new to watch on offense. It's a good time to be deciding whether he's the future or not i think, the defense will do their job as always, he just has to step up and show people he can do something.

This game is important however I don't believe whether we play Green or Lee will make that much difference in the game.

I guess I'm glad he will play, but the way this is said it likely means Green won't start. However when they say he will be incorporated into the game plan makes me think they set up some Run plays for him which will be interesting to see.

This offense is/has been at rock bottom, trying new guys isn't going to hurt much.

Okay yeah you have momentum but it's really not that important. Face it and try to express yourself in a better way than using a stupid-ass yellow figure for your feelings General Blackshirt. I'm sure you're smarter than that.

You play for pride and for the 10 wins and for the money you get, but what I'm saying is that I think it's more valuable to get experience out of what will likely be next year's QB than it is to eek out a win with Zac Lee. The future and next year specifically are more important to me than winning the Holiday Bowl. I'd rather see Green get to prove himself and work on management.

Okay yeah you have momentum but it's really not that important. Face it and try to express yourself in a better way than using a stupid-ass yellow figure for your feelings General Blackshirt. I'm sure you're smarter than that.

You play for pride and for the 10 wins and for the money you get, but what I'm saying is that I think it's more valuable to get experience out of what will likely be next year's QB than it is to eek out a win with Zac Lee. The future and next year specifically are more important to me than winning the Holiday Bowl. I'd rather see Green get to prove himself and work on management.

:) Pwn!

Addressing offensive position players, Watson noted that I-back Roy Helu Jr. was feeling "fresh, he feels healthy and is having good practices." Watson also added that freshman quarterback Cody Green will have a place in the Huskers' game plan against Arizona.

"He is going to play. We want him to have an opportunity to play and looking into the future, a chance to set up the competition. There is a place for him to play in this game and we want him to move forward and evaluate him in a game situation against another good team like Arizona."

-----

Sounds interesting, i hope he does play a bit, i need something new to watch on offense. It's a good time to be deciding whether he's the future or not i think, the defense will do their job as always, he just has to step up and show people he can do something.

My hopes for next season just went up.