Big SUH!!

HSKRNOKC

Yesterday on ESPN John Cena said he was afraid of Suh. Who will scare off Cena when Suh is gone? Lincolnites watch out Cena might be just about ransack your town after the draft.

What cracked me up was how the Arizona fans were saying that DT from UCLA was as good or better than Suh. The UCLA dude looks like Chunk from the Goonies compared to Suh and he didn't do crap against Temple. Suh > Hercules

P.S. Don't fear Cena. He doesn't know how to fight for "real" anyway. :lol:

Yesterday on ESPN John Cena said he was afraid of Suh. Who will scare off Cena when Suh is gone? Lincolnites watch out Cena might be just about ransack your town after the draft.

What cracked me up was how the Arizona fans were saying that DT from UCLA was as good or better than Suh. The UCLA dude looks like Chunk from the Goonies compared to Suh and he didn't do crap against Temple. Suh > Hercules

P.S. Don't fear Cena. He doesn't know how to fight for "real" anyway. :lol:

It's okay. They can convince themselves that Suh isn't the real deal. Denial is a hard pill to swallow.

:bonez

They'll know how good Suh is when he flattens their QB, RB and O-Line

Side note...wonder how many chop blocks UA is going to try on Suh?

My guess is 1. After that, they will be destroyed.

my thoughts exactly. try one and he is gonna get pissed off!!!!! i say NU 32 and UA 12, the offense takes off tonight and the defense just does its thing baby!!!!