USC would have shared the same fate!

HuskerT

NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS. Yes USC had a down year IN CONF. They are completely a different animal when they play out of conf oppnts(Even this year, check the stats). I don't think you it is fair to say it would have been.

USC lost more than their defense to graduation. They lost key assistant coaches too. It was the combination of those two that resulted in an off year. Ohio State gave that game away when they lost to USC. Nebraska would have won had they played USC. It might not have been a 33-0 blowout but you guys would have taken them.

I joined this board after watching the Nebraska/Missouri game. As an SEC fan, I love great defenses and you guys have a great one. Nebraska looks like the Nebraska of old.

I checked on some PAC10 boards and read how posters had to eat crow - about how the PAC10 was the strongest conference and how the Big 12 and SEC were overrated... I expect Oklahoma to beat Standford so the PAC10 should go no better than 3-4 in bowl games (with 2 of the 3 wins against bad teams).

If not for crap officiating USC's game against BC could have gone either way. We wouldn't have scored as much on USC but no way their meh offense does much against the blackshirts.

Neb 24

USC 6(two fg's)

I like the prediction, but I don't see anybody scoring on that D last night. We win 24-0