Currenski Gilleylen

Nexus

I felt bad for this kid last night. Every throw that went his way, the kid kept slipping before the ball got to him. Was it his footwear? Field conditions? :dunno

I really wanted to see the kid make some sort of contribution to the team. They were definitely trying to get him the ball, but his feet let him down.

I felt bad for this kid last night. Every throw that went his way, the kid kept slipping before the ball got to him. Was it his footwear? Field conditions? :dunno

I really wanted to see the kid make some sort of contribution to the team. They were definitely trying to get him the ball, but his feet let him down.

Bad footwork.

Gilley has to learn how to control his momentum with good footwork. He has to learn to keep his weight centered on the balls of his feet rather than his heels. This is part of the reasoning behind him being demoted to the scout team. You can coach good fundamentals to a player, but if he keeps going back to relying on old bad habits, I'm afraid he will be passed over by others on the roster. It's kind of sad, because the kid has all the talent in the world

Watch how Niles Paul kept himself controlled with good footwork, you didn't see him sliding and falling down.

What happened to Kunalic? He slipped on the last kickoff

You do realize it rained the entire second half....

When Gilenlynn (spelling) slipped is wasn't wet at all. It happened so much the ESPN clowns were all over it.

No one else was slipping while the ball was in flight.

That was weird and and unacceptable. I was screaming, change your cleats after the second or third one.

I didn't see any other WR, RB, QB, DB slip like him. I saw Helu Jr slip once but he still gained 3 yards on his slip not completely missing the ball.

If he doesn't raise his game he won't be in there.