Hockey

WVhuskerXX

I'm a huge hockey fan! Don't burn me at the stake but my favorite team is the Ducks. Now before you go and bash me, I liked them from day one more for the players they brought together when they formed. They had Paul Kariya, Steve Rucchin, Marc Chouinard, Teemu Selanne and now they have both the Niedermayer brothers. I have a autographed, game worn jersey of Paul Kariya, it cost me 450 but it was worth it.

Can we agree to hate the Red Wings and Avalanche? :dunno I have nothing against Pittsburgh, I went to one of their games when I was younger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well hello fellow Pens fan, Chucktown.

Became a Pens fan after watching Lemieux's comeback game in 2000. Really started becoming obsessed the past few years since I got Versus and the NHL Network.

And I go to Lincoln Stars games whenever I can.

I've got family in the burgh and was exposed to the pens and steelers early on. I got pissed last year when Directv dropped versus, so now i'm forced to go to the bar. I enjoy catching our minor leauge team the South Carolina Stingrays. Last year they won their league title the Kelly Cup. Pretty impressive hockey for the south.