According to 1620 The Zone ESPN

Nexus

Is this according to someone credible or is it just what those two goofy guys think will happen?

Pretty cool that we're being talked about being that high again. How long has it been, even if it is just preseason?

its according to espns big 12 blogger tim griffin, who said this was discussed amongst all the big espn college football reporters when they met together at one of the bcs sites press happenings. they met up to hash out espns preseason poll, and #9 is where they collectively had the skers.

Is this according to someone credible or is it just what those two goofy guys think will happen?

Pretty cool that we're being talked about being that high again. How long has it been, even if it is just preseason?

its according to espns big 12 blogger tim griffin, who said this was discussed amongst all the big espn college football reporters when they met together at one of the bcs sites press happenings. they met up to hash out espns preseason poll, and #9 is where they collectively had the skers.

Cool!

WOW and just four posts up.

I heard this same segment on USC. They were interviewing a reporter from ESPN. He said ESPN will have NU ranked number 9 in their 2010 Pre-Season rankings.

I realize it doesn't mean much - however this is the offseason and there's not much to discuss.

I heard this same segment on USC. They were interviewing a reporter from ESPN. He said ESPN will have NU ranked number 9 in their 2010 Pre-Season rankings.

I realize it doesn't mean much - however this is the offseason and there's not much to discuss.

That's a little different. I thought they were saying it themselves, I didn't realize it was someone national.

That's a little different. I thought they were saying it themselves, I didn't realize it was someone national.

It was Tim Griffen

Go here and click the link to play Seg 10: http://1620thezone.com/

Jan 5 Seg 10: ESPN's Tim Griffin

Kevin and Mike'l talk to Tim Griffin about the National Championship game

Obviously I didn't read your post. Did you want me cite you as a source now?

Obviously I didn't read your post. Did you want me cite you as a source now?

or you could bring me a beer. I good either way.