Big Suh @ Portland Trailblazer's game last night

Nexus

Various blurbs across the web-o-sphere concerning his attendance:

Heisman finalist Ndamukong Suh was in attendance tonight. My favorite celebrity to attend a Blazers game so far this year with the possible exception of Ken Griffey, Jr.

Link

Just spotted Ndamukong Suh in the stands at the Rose Garden. You're Portland's heisman!

Link

Ndamukong Suh was also in the house, he strolled by us, and went straight to a comfy courtside seat next to Larry Miller. That was the last time Suh looked up as he could be found texting all game long. Although, Rebecca Haarlow did interrupt him for a few seconds.

Link

4251028043_cdf1365f9b_o.jpg

ahhhh...its nice having a superstar to call your own and follow, isnt it? I cant wait for Suh's first game in the league. It will be bigger than any super bowl has ever been for me.

No kidding, how soon can I buy his NFL jersey!

well, that depends on your level of want and belief in your draft forecasting abilities...

Got Stones?

interestingly enough, every number between 90-99 on the rams roster is taken....except for 93...

(some guy on the practice squad has it...shouldnt be an issue for the #1 pick to claim it)

ahhhh...its nice having a superstar to call your own and follow, isnt it? I cant wait for Suh's first game in the league. It will be bigger than any super bowl has ever been for me.

No kidding, how soon can I buy his NFL jersey!

well, that depends on your level of want and belief in your draft forecasting abilities...

Got Stones?

My stones aren't big enough to gamble, but I'll say a prayer every night for him to go anywhere but Detroit!