QB Darian Godfrey

Nexus

I think we desperately need a QB with this class. imo the class is incomplete without it. 2011 right now consists of a bunch of project qb's. I think this kid could come in and RS and look at competing to start as a freshman in 2011. I hope they go all out for him.

Completely agree, but 2011 doesn't really consist of a bunch of project QBs. Turner is one, but the 2011 QB recruiting picture isn't necessarily complete yet. Suntrup is a more proto QB and there were rumblings from him earlier, but don't know if we're still in on him.

Ship may have sailed with Cody, but I hope Darian is still in the mix, as others have said.

I think we desperately need a QB with this class. imo the class is incomplete without it. 2011 right now consists of a bunch of project qb's. I think this kid could come in and RS and look at competing to start as a freshman in 2011. I hope they go all out for him.

Completely agree, but 2011 doesn't really consist of a bunch of project QBs. Turner is one, but the 2011 QB recruiting picture isn't necessarily complete yet. Suntrup is a more proto QB and there were rumblings from him earlier, but don't know if we're still in on him.

Ship may have sailed with Cody, but I hope Darian is still in the mix, as others have said.

I don't think we go after Suntrup anymore. He is not what we need for our new offense. I say we find another dual threat/spread guy with similar talents that Green and Turner have.

I don't think we go after Suntrup anymore. He is not what we need for our new offense. I say we find another dual threat/spread guy with similar talents that Green and Turner have.

reality check everyone godfrey no like come here and i think he isnt coming here..... whic means we can try and get a sh**ty QB just for hells sake or do our best and keep the scollie for a kid really excited to play at nebrask and can make a huge impact... i believe there will be a lot of these kids in the 2011 class... godfrey looks awesome but i'm over it......... we can do better

reality check everyone godfrey no like come here and i think he isnt coming here..... whic means we can try and get a sh**ty QB just for hells sake or do our best and keep the scollie for a kid really excited to play at nebrask and can make a huge impact... i believe there will be a lot of these kids in the 2011 class... godfrey looks awesome but i'm over it......... we can do better

• Fire 1

I like this Kid or Cody just as well as the Crane.

Ganz was that s***y QB.

Not everyone comes in with Nebraska as their dream school, but that's okay. Doesn't mean they can't develop and make a huge impact anyway.

• Fire 1

committed to New Mexico

Good for him. I wish him luck. He'll be a good fit down there. His QB coach is none other than National Championship winning QB Tee Martin from Tennessee who was also a tremendous dual-threat QB in his own right. I'm sure Tee will make him even better.

Why is Rivals' profile for Godfrey so behind? They have him uncomitted and only offered by Tulsa and K-State. I was checking it out because I still kind of hoped we might make a late offer after seeing that we ended up offering Fajardo after losing out on Carnes.

It happens. Try this one instead. ESPN & Scout

Why is Rivals' profile for Godfrey so behind? They have him uncomitted and only offered by Tulsa and K-State. I was checking it out because I still kind of hoped we might make a late offer after seeing that we ended up offering Fajardo after losing out on Carnes.

Thanks. I'm surprised only because Rivals is usually so on top of things.

Thanks. I'm surprised only because Rivals is usually so on top of things.

They don't like Godrey. He f'ed their mom. :o

• 2 weeks later...

committed to New Mexico

Good for him. I wish him luck. He'll be a good fit down there. His QB coach is none other than National Championship winning QB Tee Martin from Tennessee who was also a tremendous dual-threat QB in his own right. I'm sure Tee will make him even better.

Tee Martin takes QB coaching job and UK less than one week after national signing day. I hope Godfrey didn't sign with UNM to be coached by Tee Martin.