Game thread?

And now it looks as if the inevitable is happening. Pretty boy Texas is getting out-physicalled. McCoy would not make a bit of difference. Face it, Bama and the SEC are just superior. Maybe if the Big 12 hadnt turned into such soft sling the ball around pretty boy conference, they could compete with these types of teams.

Texas is falling apart because they are getting beatin apart. Nebraska seriously exposed them by playing physical and now Bama is just full out exploiting it. As far as "wheels coming off" i didnt intend on implying that texas wouldnt be ready to play and so on, but rather after watching each team throught out the year, it's been obvious to me that Bama is by far a superior team, to me this is comparable to Nebraska-Florida 95 as far as one team being superior to another.

what an absolute disappointing turn of events. crappy way to win a game if you are A. Looked like Texas was going to man up and then McCoy is out. what a crappy way to watch the last game of the year...and have to listen to Mushberger and crapstreit open mouth kiss Alabama all night...oh and I loved herbstreit talking about how soft the TU O was and the Big 12 was soft blah blah blah....Hey herbie, did you notice ..fricken Colt Mccoy is out and they have a true freshman in you damned moron. Hell, I am not even a TU fan and I am pissed, but I would like TU to win for the Big 12...dammit!

Texas is falling apart because they are getting beatin apart. Nebraska seriously exposed them by playing physical and now Bama is just full out exploiting it. As far as "wheels coming off" i didnt intend on implying that texas wouldnt be ready to play and so on, but rather after watching each team throught out the year, it's been obvious to me that Bama is by far a superior team, to me this is comparable to Nebraska-Florida 95 as far as one team being superior to another.

So i was wrong, but maybe not. This is a perfect lesson as to why you can not turn off the switch at halftime cuz you just cant turn it back on. Not to mention, I'm not sure Alabama was fully ready to play at the beginning of the game anyway.