NCAA Stats

cb1954

I like the best passing defense in FBS. Eastern Michigan! Question: They have a sic secondary, or their run defense is horrible? I would go with the latter since they are ranked last in that category. Another reason stats don't always tell the whole story. Oh, and by the way, Eastern Michigan went 0-12 this year.

That's why the best way to determine a good defense is scoring defense!

I like the best passing defense in FBS. Eastern Michigan! Question: They have a sic secondary, or their run defense is horrible? I would go with the latter since they are ranked last in that category. Another reason stats don't always tell the whole story. Oh, and by the way, Eastern Michigan went 0-12 this year.

That's why the best way to determine a good defense is scoring defense!

That's because that's all that matters. IT'S NOT ABOUT YARDS, IT'S ABOUT POINTS, and who's number 1 in that category. :bonez

Besides, rpg and ppg averages are such a joke. To say Texas has the #1 rush defense in the country is such a farfetched stat because the play a pass happy schedule, teams that throw it nearly 50 times a game, a shedule in which they got an early lead and all their opponent had to do was throw.

I have a feeling that is all about to change. I think Big 12 teams will slowly evolve back to the power running game while the SEC slowly evolves back to passing teams with some staying with the power running game. Florida's QB will be primarily a passing threat QB. IMO, the spread is a fad that D coordinators have figured out. I see more and more teams going away from it.