We want to hear from you: We need new moderators!!

I would not mind being a Moderator for this forum because I enjoy checking this forum daily even though I am not a mod here, like I am at several other forums. I have started/helped start up a couple dot com s with /forums. Nine years of moderating and administrating so far.

I am well familiar with PhpBB, not as much with IPB but hey this is just for a moderator position, yes?

Also I have plenty of free time now =)

I'd like to point out that I can generally tell when threads will be locked in the near future.

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40552

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=541365

And quite a few others that I'm unable to find. Also tried diligently to combat the dude who created a bunch of threads to prove a point.

Did I mention I have a huskerboard tshirt?

Well hskerprid upped the ante by offering to bribe us with pics of his wife. I will vote for anyone who can top that, like say committing to loosening the pic standards in the Shed? Just a thought............

you really want to see that todd reesing picture, don’t you?

Man, I was hoping no one would find out my real goal. Now I will just have to be satisfied with the pictures of HuskerJen's hands...................................................

Please offer a statement why you would be a good fit. Thanks

I am a past moderator (3 years) for a political site which roughly has about twice the membership as Huskerboard. The policy there was to serve for a limited time as to not burn out anyone.

I travel quite a bit during the week for work so much, I enjoy having the weekends at home. If you guys need a weekend guy to watch the board while you normal people are taking off doing weekend activities, then let me know.