We want to hear from you: We need new moderators!!

Just for the record, I'd be a terrible moderator and I don't want the job.

Me too. :dunno

The two wisest men in the room. It's not a glamor job. It's thankless, sometimes difficult, and you put yourself out there for criticism you usually didn't earn and don't deserve. The pay sucks, the hours suck, and from what I hear the food at the cafeteria is rubbish.

But on the plus side, you do get to help out a fine group of folks, 97% of whom are well worth your time.

i should add that i own and operate a restaurant so i have a lot of experience in dealing with situations and using my judgment to make decisions etc. just thought i would throw that out there...

Operate a restaurant and you're on Huskerboard at 5:51? Must not be too busy of a place. Unless you have capable people running it for you. Observation from a fellow foodie ( Exec. Chef)

I would like to nominate Knaapl. He seems to be well spoken and educated beyond his cranial capacity :lol:

He comes across as being even keeled and able to mitigate eloquently ( I'm not his agent).

Wait, If I pimp some more pix of the wife could I be a Mod too?? :devil

I think this may have gotten lost in the shuffle. :woo Please mods, lets not forget what hskerprid has to offer. :)

What exactly do the moderators do?

Moderate the board.... :sarcasm

We make decisions about different issues that may arise, look at nudie pics in the mod forum, and make fun of Blackshirt.

Look, if that's what a moderator does, then I'm placing my name on the list. :snacks:

Seriously, I'd give it a go if the mods thought they wanted me. Get back to me if interested.

Thanks to all of you that nominated me. It's true I'm on here all the time, even with having twin boys I still find my way on here all the time. I don't know whether to laugh at the comments about my post number or cry about the fact that I have no life. :lol: Seriously though, I love this board and have alot of passion about this board and would love to contribute in anyway that I can. I would second the nominations for knapp, and guru.

Wait...

If all these fine posters become Moderators, does that mean we won't be able to make fun of them as much?

If that's the case, I nominate Dundermilfinite..er Dunderml..Dundee..You know who you are. :thumbs

Well BRI and I are cops, we are used to being made fun of! :lol: I have personally been called names that I never new existed! :cop:;)