Huskerboard Starting Lineup is over!

knapplc

If I get nominated (highly doubtful anyone takes me seriously enough to do so), does that mean I have to change my freaky Man-faced Cat avatar? Not sure if I can do that...

Great idea, now i'm nominating you for every last one there is available. No more creepy man faced cat.

Haha! :laughpound Creeps you out that much, huh? Maybe I should get rid of that guy....maybe not :)

It kinda reminds me of the "Where's your head at" song. These monkeys get facial transplants of humans and go flipping nuts. Go HERE to see what I mean. Watch the video or fast forward towards the end.

Yeah, on second thought, this is a great way to attempt to get rid of creepy avatars :)

If these "creepy avatar" people wish to be nominated. I can/will run a smear campaign on myself dangit!!

Check out that youtube video I posted, you'll enjoy it if you like the avatar. I have the link on my last post under the "HERE" link. Good song and pretty creepy as well.

Yeah, on second thought, this is a great way to attempt to get rid of creepy avatars :)

If these "creepy avatar" people wish to be nominated. I can/will run a smear campaign on myself dangit!!

Check out that youtube video I posted, you'll enjoy it if you like the avatar. I have the link on my last post under the "HERE" link. Good song and pretty creepy as well.

That video freaks me out....maybe b/c it's a video and those ape-men are moving around.

That video freaks me out....maybe b/c it's a video and those ape-men are moving around.

Haha thats the same with the cat, always make me think of the monkeys. Disregard the pm i sent about it.

Haha thats the same with the cat, always make me think of the monkeys. Disregard the pm i sent about it.

I can't really figure it out if people really hate my avatar. I got a couple, "you need to get that avatar back" when the board switched but now I'm getting a vastly different response.

Anyway, back to the vote!!!