Huskerboard Starting Lineup is over!

knapplc

I would have PMed somebody but my boxes are full. Is there a way to download PMs you want to store?

EDIT - I figured out you can archive stuff. Taken care of.

:dunno

How do you archive?

My inbox/folder thing was 100% full, so last night I cut/pasted the ones I wanted to keep to a single draft and deleted them..Still using up 40% space though, and without formatting like you see in these pages, it's harder to read...

I would have PMed somebody but my boxes are full. Is there a way to download PMs you want to store?

EDIT - I figured out you can archive stuff. Taken care of.

:dunno

How do you archive?

My inbox/folder thing was 100% full, so last night I cut/pasted the ones I wanted to keep to a single draft and deleted them..Still using up 40% space though, and without formatting like you see in these pages, it's harder to read...

That was done using the old forum software, so I'm not sure if you can still do it. I'll poke around but I've got some folks coming over here in a bit.

I've never been nominated in any of these. I must be really bad and unloved. :dunno

Well this just gives me a good excuse to plow you people down! :bonez

It could be the fact that you've only been a registered user for a couple of months, while most of the folks nominated have been around for a year or more.