Bo is not going anywhere.

So I've been reading thread after thread all with similar topics. Is Bo going to some other school? or is Bo going to the NFL? Are you people that adamant about Bo leaving? Are you unhappy with what he's doing with the program or are you all eternal pessimists or frantic worriers, coach dropout hypochondriacs?

STFU! BO IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

Bo will be at Nebraska for years to come. He will win many BIG XII and several National Championships.

1. This is an elite program, one of the winning est programs in college football history. The University will pay him according to his success. He will do just fine in that aspect.

2. Bo is a long term sort of coach. He has found a fit and he will roll with it. He has spoken to such things in the past and I take him on his word. He is a man of integrity and I trust him.

3. The only school that could steal him away is Ohio State. If that position ever comes open I will start to sweat.

4. Bo has been in the NFL, coached in the NFL, and left the NFL, I believe for reasons other than wanting to further his career. In my opinion the NFL sucks and lacks class and heart. While I don't think Bo shares my exact sentiment. I'm sure he gets the lack of heart thing.

5. I expect Bo Pelini to become the next legendary coach at the University of Nebraska and retire here. Bo has said he expects something along that line himself. Bo for world dictator!!!

The topic is moot. Bo is here to stay. Those of you who don't like it, there are plenty of other schools nearby that go through coaches like underwear. I suggest you look toward Ames or Boulder.

So I've been reading thread after thread all with similiar topics. Is Bo going to some other school or is Bo going to the NFL. Are you people that admimant about Bo leaving? Are you unhappy with what he's doing with the program or are you all eternal pessimists or frantic worriers, coach dropout hypocondriacs?

Bo will be at Nebraska for years to come. He will win many BIG XII and several National Championships.

1. This is an elite program, one of the winningest programs in college football history. The University will pay him according to his success. He will do just fine in that aspect.

2. Bo is a long term sort of coach. He has found a fit and he will roll with it. He has spoken to such things in the past and I take him on his word. He is a man of integrity and I trust him.

3. The only school that could steal him away is Ohio State. If that position ever comes open I will start to sweat.

4. Bo has been in the NFL, coached in the NFL, and left the NFL, I believe for reasons other than wanting to further his career. In my opinion the NFL sucks and lacks class and heart. While I don't think Bo shares my exact sentiment. I'm sure he gets the lack of heart thing.

5. I expect Bo Pelini to become the next legendary coach at the University of Nebraska and retire here. Bo has said he expects something along that line himself. Bo for world dictator!!!

The topic is moot. Bo is here to stay. Those of you who don't like it. There are plenty of other schools nearby that go through coaches like underwear. I suggest you look toward Ames or Boulder.

yeah, that '2 - legendary coaches' part of last year's tunnel walk video always sorta bugged me... "hey, we've got #3 right down there!"

...but i get ahead of myself...

One thing to consider is when he wasn't retained by Clownahan he didn't run back to the NFL. He stayed in the college ranks. At the moment I think that is where he wants to be. Jumping to the NFL isn't always a sure thing judging by the Spurriers and Sabans of the world. Petey boy is leaving because the NCAA would slap him big time if he stayed. I think there is probably only a couple jobs in the college ranks that would make Bo at least look. Comfort is worth a lot. The Nebraska job is a premier gig!

I'm a huge Bo supporter and have been since 2003. I don't think Bo will ever leave unless the Ohio State position was available. I created a thread if Bo was NFL material because of the Carrol hire at the Seahawks and was curious if everybody else thought that Bo was NFL material.

I hope Bo is here for years to come and is the next Devaney and Osborne.

So I've been reading thread after thread all with similiar topics. Is Bo going to some other school or is Bo going to the NFL. Are you people that admimant about Bo leaving? Are you unhappy with what he's doing with the program or are you all eternal pessimists or frantic worriers, coach dropout hypocondriacs?

1. This is an elite program, one of the winningest programs in college football history. The University will pay him according to his success. He will do just fine in that aspect.

The topic is moot. Bo is here to stay. Those of you who don't like it. There are plenty of other schools nearby that go through coaches like underwear. I suggest you look toward Ames or Boulder.

yeah, that '2 - legendary coaches' part of last year's tunnel walk video always sorta bugged me... "hey, we've got #3 right down there!"

try 5, we currently have 5 former head coaches in the hall of fame.

I'm a huge Bo supporter and have been since 2003. I don't think Bo will ever leave unless the Ohio State position was available. I created a thread if Bo was NFL material because of the Carrol hire at the Seahawks and was curious if everybody else thought that Bo was NFL material.

I hope Bo is here for years to come and is the next Devaney and Osborne.

It's cool , I wasn't trying to single anyone out. There are a plethora of threads about Bo leaving for this or that.. Not sure I even saw your thread..

I rank Bo leaving Nebraska pretty close to thermonuclear war in how horrible it would be.

try 5, we currently have 5 former head coaches in the hall of fame.

1. Dana X. Bible

2. Bob Devaney

3. Tom Osborne

4. Eddie Robinson

5. Lawrence Jones

absolutely correct..