Finish to the Class

EZ-E

From the information and grumblings that I have been hearing here are the priorities of the staff:

1. Owamagbe Odighizuwa (yeah. I spelled it from memory)

2. Corey Cooper

3. Carnes/Godfrey

4. Fulton/Simek

If we get two of the above I will be happy.

This entire staff is starting to get the feel for what Bo wants and expects. They also are getting a feel for the work that recruiting requires. Our recruiting efforts next year should be very well coordinated and organized. As we can tell this staff is very good at identifying the talent that they want. I am looking forward to following it and help break the news here on huskerboard (which is easily the best board out there). IMO after this year we should begin to see classes anywhere from 1-20 year in and year out.

• Fire 1

OWA is a Husker i think

Cooper might change his mind if Owa signs with NU, but for now i bet he goes to FSU

Godfrey is N! and i think Carnes stays with USF

I dont care if people think we have a top 20 class, the only person i care who thinks we got a good class is Bo. I want guys who will play hard every down, and be proud to wear the N on gameday.

I want a guy like Suh.. he is the perfect example of a great everything!

I'm guessing you chose to group Carnes/Godfrey and Fulton/Simek together because of their positions, but I have to think Fulton is higher on the staff's priority list than Godfrey considering Fulton has an offer in hand while Godfrey doesn't. Were you just ranking them together because of their similar positions (i.e., QB is priority over OL) or do you really think the staff would prefer Godfrey over Fulton?

OWA is a Husker i think

Cooper might change his mind if Owa signs with NU, but for now i bet he goes to FSU

Godfrey is N! and i think Carnes stays with USF

I dont care if people think we have a top 20 class, the only person i care who thinks we got a good class is Bo. I want guys who will play hard every down, and be proud to wear the N on gameday.

I want a guy like Suh.. he is the perfect example of a great everything!

Any real reason you think Godfrey will be in? All the reports say that he doesn't even have a visit set up...I think there's got to be something (where there's smoke there's fire) to all the rumors, but still it's making quite an assumption to put him down as "N" before anything really happens.

From the information and grumblings that I have been hearing here are the priorities of the staff:

2. Corey Cooper

3. Carnes/Godfrey

4. Fulton/Simek

This entire staff is starting to get the feel for what Bo wants and expects. They also are getting a feel for the work that recruiting requires. Our recruiting efforts next year should be very well coordinated and organized. As we can tell this staff is very good at identifying the talent that they want. I am looking forward to following it and help break the news here on huskerboard (which is easily the best board out there). IMO after this year we should begin to see classes anywhere from 1-20 year in and year out.

Priorities as to who we turn down if more want in than spots available, or priorities to who we call/visit/put the press on? Please be patient with me, I'll figure all this recruiting stuff out some day.

2. Corey Cooper

3. Carnes/Godfrey

4. Fulton/Simek

In EZ-E I trust. I would be ecstatic to get just Owa and one other person. I also think that Owa will follow his heart and be N on signing day.