Does TuffTiger really exist?

That guy is hillarious. "real" or not

It's a shtick, but he's talented enough not to offend anyone in his post. I tried one time to imitate his style in one of the Big 12 section post, and it's harder then you think it would be. :moreinteresting

The best part is when someone that has never encountered him immediately responds by becoming angry because they see it as belittling their serious post or they drop the grammer police thing. chuckleshuffle

In some ways, I'm reminded of the the talk about Wolfman Jack on American Graffitti

"I heard he flys around in his helicopter and drops in to different radio stations at random so the cops won't catch him".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Jo1gH89VM

I did hear today, however, that Tuff Tiger may be full blooded Native American..His Dad was Navajo and his Mom was a Chicago-Hoe :laughpound

tuff is the man. He is like a shooting star. You dont see him often, but you always stop to watch when you do

Hell of a quote here Fro. Well done.

I remember one of my first few times stopping by Huskerboard.com and TT responded to a post of mine. I was completely speechless and didn't know if I should take the post seriously or how to respond to it. I ended up taking it seriously and berating him in my response for his inability to post anything that made sense. My fellow members cleared my head and now I can't wait for TT to post again and again.

:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

I know what you mean I was the subject of his famous "blister quote"

tuff is the man. He is like a shooting star. You dont see him often, but you always stop to watch when you do

Hell of a quote here Fro. Well done.

I remember one of my first few times stopping by Huskerboard.com and TT responded to a post of mine. I was completely speechless and didn't know if I should take the post seriously or how to respond to it. I ended up taking it seriously and berating him in my response for his inability to post anything that made sense. My fellow members cleared my head and now I can't wait for TT to post again and again.

:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

I know what you mean I was the subject of his famous "blister quote"

Nobody wants to get 'zinged', but if its gonna happen, atleast you got a great line out of it. That had to be one of my favorites of TT.